Anyone in Michigan have the original pre 98 bubba clone? Wanna trade

Looking For the original pre 98 bubba clone in se Michigan. Have a wide range of exotics avaliable for trade

3 Likes

I suppose mendo breath as well :wink:

1 Like

Sorry, canā€™t help. Bur Pre98 is one of my all time favorites. One of the only strains I could smoke day after day and never get tired of. Havent had good Bubba in many years.

Good luck

Bump

3 Likes

I have the seeds from cali Connection. I could pop them and hope itā€™s a winner.

4 Likes

Cali Connection? Winner? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::rofl:

Just fucking with you. Maybe you will get a winner.

I think Verdant Green on icmag was making s1s with a good reputation. But that was ages ago.

1 Like

every bubba I see near me is always ā€˜platinum bubbaā€™ and itā€™s never that great. usually smells like dirt and tastes like dirt. nice indy high though.

1 Like

Yeah I know what youā€™re talking about. Not a fan.

The ā€œrealā€ Pre98 Bubba Iā€™m familiar with smells closer to an OG. But all pine no lemon. Really nice narcotic like body high. And very little tolerance build up.

2 Likes

Circa 2010-11 Mos Cutty offered her up to a select group on the MMMA forum, grew her out for a couple years before losing her, she was an exceptional plant. I have not seen her for a bit but Iā€™m sure sheā€™s around, donā€™t think Mos still has the cut fwiw.

2 Likes

Unfortunately i donā€™t think I ever tried the real McCoy. I started smoking 2009 (granddaddy purp-cherry pie-cookie revolution in that order). The best pre 98 bubba descendent Iā€™ve tried is illidium (hawiaan indicoax pre 98 bubba ) super fire.
My bro saw pre 98 bubba washed well, so Iā€™m starting the search.any other strains out there wash well for live rosin? Terpier the better. Specific cuts more so then strains in general, wanna avoid a pheno hunt unless I need to.

2 Likes

I miss the real pre 98 bubba so much . Swear I think about it all the time as one of my favorite strains every nobody really held onto. Great daily smoke and top 5 all time favorites. I also need to find a legit cut ASAP .

1 Like

Never messed with Rosin. But it did make some tasty shatter. Also made my first (accidental) THCa with it c '13/14

Best of luck on your hunt

1 Like

I also have Laplata labsā€™ Live Long and prosper seeds (cbd lemon alien x pre 98 bubba)

2 Likes

I got a pre 98 bubba on the west side of the state. I have not flowered it yet tho and therefore cannot swear to its authenticity.

2 Likes

Iā€™ll pray to the gas gods the cut is true

2 Likes

I have a pretty extensive clone list if your ever up for some trades.

Incoming clones MUST be 100% clean of any bugs and PM. Mine are always 100% clean and free of issues.

Shoot me a dm.

And if your lucky, I may toss ya a to-go plate of some smoked goodness (pulled pork).

6 Likes

can you get that platinum bubba cut?

I donā€™t personally know the grower but Iā€™ll see what I can do. I actually havenā€™t seen it around in quite a while now

I have a pre-98 bubba in now from a member on here.

3 Likes

What about illudium :drooling_face:

1 Like

I used to get some gas Pre 98, Chem dawg, some NY sour diesel. Flower and crumble and Iā€™m about to get tears in my eyes.

It has to be out there.

1 Like