Anyone in Colorado?

Hey guys,

I’m a new kid in town - Mexican born and raised - and wanted to see if there’s anyone in the Boulder, CO area or nearby that I could visit. I’m looking for anyone who has FECO, “broad spectrum” oil, or anything that can be of medicinal value for people. Maybe oil or tincture presentation but if you know of something better, it’s also much appreciated! Interested in buying for my personal use - diagnosed with epilepsy about a year and a half ago - and for people in different cities in MX that need to treat chronic pain, fibromyalgia, cancer, sleeping disorders, anxiety, depression, and all sorts of things. These folks know about cannabis benefits and they are just waiting to be able to get their hands on some good products :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Forever greatful with any help that you can provide :sparkling_heart:
Much love!

You looking for THC products or CBD products?

Both @ZizzleB

Well probably gonna be kinda difficult to find THC products on here without a valid license. Unless you just go buy them retail at a dispensary.
For CBD Products, there are tons of people on here with great stuff.
I am waiting on verification from the owner of this site still, so I don’t want to try and sell you anything on here just yet and get my account flagged.

1 Like

Thank you for the honesty and info!! Just followed you on IG, are you in CO?

I am in CO, yes. I just followed ya back.
My e mail is zach.b@strawberryfieldscannabis.com if you’d like to talk more in depth.

1 Like

I’m located in Boulder, currently working at Full spectrum manufacturing, send me a DM

2 Likes

Awesome, thank you!

If you ever make your way up to Steamboat Springs DM me

1 Like

Will definitely do! Thank you