Anyone have Indoor Hemp Available?

Just what the title says. Looking for some nice indoor hemp packs. Looks like hemp growing really fell off the map the past year or two.

@shattertramp

1 Like

heyyooooo hemphopwholesale.com

1 Like

@Millennialstoner they sell d8THCo carts on their site…

i’m not trying to Karen you but damn man… thats a bad look. since 2019, 2800 plus people have been hospitalized for vaping acetates. it converts to ketenes when heated and is extremely toxic. 68 people so far have died from this.

3 Likes

@Millennialstoner y’all need that hemp verification to slang round these parts. I can do it for yah next time im in town if you want

1 Like

Can you share the source of 68 deaths from smoking THCo?

1 Like

I think he thinks the thco is the same as vit e acetate

You are still vaping vinegar when you vape thco tho

5 Likes

I dont see where 68 people have died in that article, I think @qma is correct and that your thinking of Vitamin e acetate, i think thco is better left in gummies personally but have yet to see any confirmed case of adverse effects from smoking it, i honestly here more people with issues smoking D8 then anything else

2 Likes

"Δ8-THC acetate is a relatively new psychoactive cannabis product that is available online and in vape shops across the United States since it is currently largely unregulated. Because it contains a similar substructure to vitamin E acetate, which has been shown to form the poison gas ketene during vaping, we investigated potential ketene formation from Δ8-THC acetate, as well as two other cannabinoids acetates, CBN acetate and CBD acetate, under vaping conditions. Ketene was consistently observed in vaped condensates from all three cannabinoid acetates as well as from a commercial Δ8-THC acetate product purchased online. "

1 Like

Ive read all the literature available and have never seen a confirmed or even suggested case that resulted in death from vaporizing any form of THCO let alone 68, if that information was publicly published that would be very easy for the alphabet boys to use against all hemp conversions, i would say smoking or vaporizing anything can be subjectively bad for anything
if its not air im not inhaling

1 Like

Once again this is from vitamin E acetate not THCO

my original statement never claimed that 68 people died from thco… i stated that 68 people have died from vaping acetates. “popcorn lung”

being that vitamin e acetate and THCo are very similarly structured… scientists have studied CBDo, CBNo and d8 THCo … all of these formed ketene gases when vaporized. the same thing that caused the deaths of 68 people.

i dont think you read what i’ve presented. i believe you are being contrary and having fun arguing my point that vaping acetates is gnarly and extremely dangerous.

5 Likes

Sending over a DM apologies for the delay. Happy to help

Okay? I dont think you read very well at all, I asked a question and you sourced me things that didnt answer anything, yoy state that selling D8thco carts was bad because people have died from vaping it which i assumed because saying “from acetate” after saying D8 thco makes me assume you mean THCO not vitamin E acetate, and im not sure whats got your panties twisted as I LITERALLY SAID:

:roll_eyes::man_facepalming: I just wanted to know if there was data published on deaths associated with vaping it that I never saw, not deal with someones fragile ego

5 Likes

If you need anything posted for you guys till you get verfied just hmu

3 Likes

lol yeah there’s a tax if you want to sell stuff here on future4200, you gotta pay several low level and high level “gang” members. Unless you’re selling chinese junk… then don’t worry about it, post 20 times a day who cares? China is awesome compared to us idiots.

8 Likes

Well Im not planning on charging anything but heard that about the Chinese spam

3 Likes

What fire hemp packs are available?

𝓵𝓸𝓵