Anyone have experience with Rhizosciences.com?

Recently I was searching for some products that are usually quite rare to find, but found this vendor that seems to have the things that I’m interested and in big quantities.
Anyone familiar with this Vendor?
Why they have the info about the February promotions, while it’s already almost August?

I’ve never heard of them until you mentioned them. Not saying you really do work for them, but your username is spam, and you just joined… Nice looking website either way. :+1:

1 Like

I was just searching recently for some rare cannabinoids by google and found this forum and found it quite interesting place.
I wrote an email also to them, so let’s see.
And is there any problem with the “spam” name?

This is the website that ranks first on Google when you search “CBD distillate“ so for once I’m going to say that OP really probably just stumbled upon them organically.

I’ve never heard of them but they look pretty established based off of various site metrics. Looks like they have been decently established since 2018 so I’d say it’s safe to assume they’re legit. As legit as an online CBD vendor really can be at least. I think any regular here can get anything they have for a better price from a verified hemp slanger here but this site looks decent for people who don’t have such connections.

Sorry if I came across a little hostile @spam. Poor attempt at a joke really. Either way, you came to the right place if you want to learn. Nothing wrong with your name either. Call me crazy, but I think fried spam is delicious.

@stoopkid, they do look pretty legit and well established in a few countries. Quite a selection of different products too.

They claim to have 98% thcv isolate for sale. Been wanting to see what that’s about first hand for a while now.

1 Like

Sure, no offense and thanks.
And yes, I found them exactly for the THCV.

2 Likes

No pictures it looks. Prices for 100g @ $8500

6-8 week wait time for 1 gram @ $195
Overall decent website and offer a super broad range of services with products. Initial impression is good.

That’s a pricey little bugger.

How did you get that info about waiting time?
And yeah, no pictures also worried me.

They buy CBGA from my former employer for like $8/g and sell it for $100/g .
They’ve even had us drop ship for them. So pretty good business model lol.
If you charge enough for something eventually somebody will pay it.

Edit: I see moveweight above saying 6-8 week wait time for THCV, probably because they’re having somebody else drop ship it. Probably buying it from open book for $60/g https://openbookextracts.com/product/thcv-isolate/

3 Likes

Well i have heard of them, and my account is older than yours. Keep the cynical, sarcastic shit out of here please, its really annoying to read. Thanks.

1 Like

I’ve been looking for a source for thcv for months; even have 3 orders in with 3 different vendors/labs with the hope that someone would ship. At this point I’m convinced there’s only one producer and anyone listing thcv is drop shipping…

2 Likes

From China

Interesting, openbooks manage to get prices lower than China?!

Just fyi, one of my orders was with openbook. Its been over 10 weeks with no delivery in sight. It may be a while.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t hold your breath.

1 Like

lol at this point I’ve started to look for cbdv isolate to try to convert

1 Like

All the newer feed stocks are being kept close

Ah makes sense, probably why my cbdv orders are also not getting filled…

Buy some divarinolic acid and geranyl pyrophosphate, I think I read a study where they grew geranyl pyrophosphate on a log.

@awkwardballer, you are 100% right, and you have been here longer than I have. I doubt that time of membership really matters in this case though, as I’m sure you know more than I ever will. I came here to learn mainly, as I don’t live in an area where I can practice. I really don’t have much to offer in the form of knowledge compared to pretty much everyone else here. I’m really just a nobody trying to fit in. I’ll try to keep quiet unless I have something constructive to say. I don’t mean any of this sarcastically. Thank you for putting me in check!