Anyone have experience with a 710 Shark filling machine

I was waiting so long for that damn capping machine. The 710 shark is cool it’s just so cheap feeling for something we spent 17,500 on

1 Like

also had a client interested in one of these but now i’m thinking otherwise seeing this thread. So Thompson Duke seems to be king, does anyone have experience w any other fillers/cappers?

I’m working with the capping machine with ccells works great

Thompson duke is definitely not king, they just swapped from plastic to glass for their res. I think their largest res size is 250 ml

And 710 is not king either lmfaoooo 100 needles is a design flaw.

There is no king in cart filling its a power vacuum

3 Likes

I bet the hsw unimatic is faster. Ever buying a couple of those I don’t even care about a filing machine.

I thought the duke was the pinnacle until I talked to someone who actually owned one :joy::rofl:

1 Like

any qma designed auto shooter on the way?:eyes: or any chance of the hand shooter coming back in stock?

1 Like

Yes actually. I see last night that i was debited for a box of guns, so i assume they will be here in the next 5 days or so.

There are still a few mini res’ and thanks to @square_root_pharms I have a place to direct people for hot pads while i wait for mine to come in.

So probably next week I can do a mini sale again for a day and go out of stock :rofl::joy:

3 Likes

can it handle doing tinctures and capsules too? i saw a couple videos of it on IG and that thing is an absolute unit. What sizes are the res it looked like there was a couple different?

Put me down in line!

If they are low viscosity, you won’t need as much heat, but it handles tinctures and caps

The res size runs from 50g to 1000g

2 Likes

Considering an upgrade from Thompson Duke to a shark but haven’t ordered it yet does anyone have any intel on their new US machine and more importantly the captain capping machine? We use ccell EVP compression carts We currently have to cap one at a time and its a huge bottleneck.

1 Like

UPGRADE! You won’t regret it!!!

I got one and dialed it in… only problem is that its dripping everywhere… is there a solution to that?

I got a Thompson Duke auto filler for sale if you need one… way better than a shark

How much?

1 Like

If you’re filling more than a few hundred carts, the Thompson Duke is definitely king of the hill. The HSW is awkward as hell to handle with that big ass reservoir on the top and using your hand instead of a foot switch. I’ve used several of the “top” fillers on the market, TDI is in my opinion is far ana away the best filling machine for larger scale operations.

1 Like

The line fed hsw has a reservoir to the side. If you would like to do a side by side, between the thompson duke and the hsw, let me know

If I could give you one piece of advice, it would be do NOT buy a fucking Shark.
I know several companies (including ours) that made that mistake and now have a $30,000 paperweight.

Customer service was terrible. They promised on site training and never provided it. After complaining constantly because we couldn’t get the machine to work, they finally sent someone out, who was at our place for two hours and had to leave to “catch his flight”… THEN THEY TRIED TO INVOICE US FOR IT.

We eventually just gave up on the thing and let it sit there and collect dust. Then they hit us up a year or two later saying they made all these changes and it was soooo much better and they wanted to make everything right and switch out our old machine for the awesome new one…
We entertained the idea until they sent us a quote saying that if we returned our old machine, we would get a new one for only another $30,000 lmao.

Go a different route man. I would even suggest the $250 hand fillers before one of these things. We never had one single successful run on the Shark.

1 Like

Don’t… The Shark is garbage.

1 Like

Hi, do you own a 710? if so how is yours running? Im having trouble with the basin and needle temp. Can you please help me out?