Anyone have a heater/chiller or heater they wana sell me?

Needs to be atleast 4500W heating power.

Looking for a used one or I’ll buy brand new Chinese unit of its already in America.

Also will trade a freeZer or small centrifuge for it as well.

Let me know

We do have some heaters in stock in CA. May I have your email?

![12345|666x500

Electricity use a concern? We went with the best on demand commercial water heater on the market… a tamagotchi dual burner unit and recirculated the water/used a water pump capable of 200+ degree chemicals.

Have th water heater and pump available if interested.

Propane is far more efficient at heat transfer than electricity.

But electric is far more safe compared to one with an open flame when dealing with extremely flammable solvents. Almost everyone in the industry should know to never use a heater with an open flame. I’ve heard multiple stories of vapors creeping across a large distance and end up being ignited by an open flame from a different building.

Really? The unit is mounted outdoors… vapors creeping across open spaces from different buildings? Not sure you understand gas concentration requirements for combustion

Trust me. It’s happened. But by all means, don’t mind me. I just know people that it’s happened to. But I guess I don’t know what I’m talking about. You go ahead and put your open flame water heater outside your working area as you please. You’re the boss and are responsible for everyone there so you do what you feel comfortable with. Ignore me. I’m just a complete stranger.

Huber cc 508 for sale 12K
also have boilers Sussman boilers.
602 620 3491