Anyone have a good 99% N-Heptane supplier for 1300-1500$ per drum?

On the hunt once again. Have had terrible luck with solvent companies and they’re shipping departments.

Trying to see what other options are out there. Has to be 99% N-Heptane.

Thanks for any suggestions!

5 Likes

I hear @SolventDirect is the way to go…

6 Likes

Tarr solvents can beat that price. not sure if they can help you on the east coast though.

Im sure @spdking can beat that price too. Just call the shop fam and they will hook you up. Tell them the king gave you the “secret discount code” “fam”

8 Likes

I don’t know how long it will take to get to Florida, but that’s shipped price.

3 Likes

That’s not shipped price, ground shipping is free after 420 not freight-

I can do $1195 before shipping.

1 Like

I’ve always had great luck with @WilliamsDist

2 Likes

They ship it for me for free🤷‍♂️

3 Likes

Once we set up a new customer in our RFP software which takes about 2 weeks, we do same and next day delivery coast to coast, Hawaii and Alaska.

2 Likes

:grin: We’re always happy to help!

3 Likes

I’ve got n-heptane for days!!! And can beat the prices other quotes in this thread no problem

4 Likes

Our High Purity Heptane meets GMP Monograph Spec. Independent lab test results below.

$1236.92 per 55 Gallon Drum.

HP Heptane GMP Test Results.pdf (211.6 KB)

n-Heptane $618.95 per 55 Gallon Drum.

We are always stocked. Same and next day deliveries in most markets. Volume discounts apply. Submit a quote request at solventdirect.com/order and use the Price Match Guarantee button to submit your paid invoice for price match.

1 Like

Cant beat Univar @ $560/Drum

2 Likes

probably tech grade heptanes

1 Like

Isomers yep, proof it, there is literally no diff dude

1 Like

Ive got ACS USP $1100/55gal

2 Likes

None of the isomers of heptane are and more dangerous than n-heptane. None are cancerous. N-heptane is usually the most prevalent molecule in the mix, but there are no guarantees.

It would be interesting to learn if the blends of isomers perform as well as the N-heptane.

I know we have had troubles during crystallization that magically disappeared when we used n-heptane versus a mix of isomers

3 Likes