Anyone got tips for starting?

Are you trying to help him, or secure a sale?

5 Likes

Depends on what side of the mountains

1 Like

I look at anything west of the cascades as the west side aka the humid lands.

1 Like

Central WA is technically, as far as I know, on the west side of the mountains…to the south of oly.

2 Likes

Centralia, Washington you mean

And yes that would be a shit location for outdoor

1 Like

Yeah, just looked. Thats what kicked in my head late last night. Central Washington should he just east of the mountains…I’m retarded.

2 Likes

Lmao!

2 Likes

For a fraction of a cultivation site/lab w.e you can buy it from a producer and see if you can sell it/size what your needs will be if you do.

Why not?

Both, it’s what I do for a living. I will save him money on his equipment, install, train him on the equipment (no extra charge for that), and warranty the equipment. It’s win win for him and me!

Sounds like your advice is more to help you then him.

Though I do agree he shouldn’t buy new equipment if it isn’t necessary.

3 Likes

@SoStupendous like; don’t buy new equipment, unless you buy it from me!!!

1 Like

People are still sitting on last years biomass and flower…

Don’t add to the oversupply.

You can get material in bulk cheaper than you can grow it imo

On top of that, do the math of what a lab set up properly would cost… Look at the price of cbd products…(only going lower)

It’s all bad my man (unless you have a niche established etc), but ya hopped on the train a bit late imo

3 Likes

Correct, buy it from me if you want me to deliver it, install it, and train you on it. Buy it from someone else if you want to do all that yourself.

2 Likes

There is too much supply and no demand for CBD as @Hansel noted. It would be wise to see what there is a current demand for…and move that direction. Like ammunition manufacturing. Gold mine right meow…

1 Like

Look around for “want to buy” ads. There is a demand for indoor cbd flower of the highest quality. I also see wtb ads for flower that is federally compliant for total thc and legal to ship across state lines. Lots of people are shipping non conpliant flower, but some customers actually want to follow the law.

1 Like

Wondering if truly compliant d8 is about to make big waves on the market…

:unicorn:

3 Likes

Naw…

Only for fuck boys.

5 Likes