Anyone ever try this Brushless Navac NRP6Di Smart Vacuum Pump?

We’ve got some refurbished Adixen 2021i pumps that have been cleaned and replaced with major kits. Contact me directly for a couple of other less expensive options we have kicking around.

3 Likes

What are you asking for 1 of the 2021i’s?

1 Like

We sell them for $1700.00 and I have 1 ready to go now and 2 ready to build.

1700…
Ouch

I’ll take my ebay 300 challege.

4 Likes

One thing to be aware of when purchasing used pumps on EBay and other sources is that you never know what kind of chemicals you may have in the used pumps. We have done some research and found mercury, asbestos and other harsh chemicals and compounds that can cause issues and even cross contaminate product. We completely clean and decontaminate our pumps and rebuild them to like new specs for less than half the price of a new pump.

I have a source for 2021i pumps for 440 tested down to 7 micron or less or rebuilt for 880.
Dm me for the dudes info.
He works at a vacuum pump shop and hooks it up fat

3 Likes

Dm sent

2 Likes

lmfao “ebay challenge” I’m dying lolz

1 Like

Replied to your dm

2 Likes

Any chance you did buy the pump and have it working?

I was reading this thread because i am thinking of buying the same pump NAVAC NP4DP, like it was said, spending 5K on a “real pump” is not justifiable for the normal hobbyist like me.

I read reviews, and watched videos on YT about this pump in particular, it is SUPER quiet. That means i can purge the extract 24 hrs without having to worry about neighbors being noisy or upset about the noise.
I will spend the money on it and let everyone here know how i do. Remember, this is because i do everything at home.
If i had my dispensary it would be a total different scenario.

I do realize this is an old thread, but i wanted to see whatever happened…

Thanks to all.

Mad