Anyone ever have a filling machine seized by customs?

Ordered ocitytimes f5 filling and capping machine for over $11k after shipping and customs duties, went through DHL , the machine arrived in my local delivery hub, then got called back by customs for a physical exam and further inspection. Think they will seize it? DHL tracking says “please contact DHL” now and when I do that’s what they told me, said it could take a week to 30 days. Realllllly hope this makes it through .

they probably want you to pay import tax

4 Likes

I have been down that road a few times with customs. I hate to say it but you probably will not get it. they will seize it and send you some forms to fill out about them seizing it.

I just had a customs seize one of these that’s only used for pressing in mouthpieces.

I’m guessing they must have thought it was a pill press or something and that’s why they seized it.

I just ended up paying for shipping again for the Chinese supplier to send another one and received the second one fine.

In your case I would try to contest it with customs as that’s quite an expensive machine.

1 Like

I already did , paid $1800 for custom duties and taxes

go talk to them and tell em youre in the cbd biz

Do not say anything THC related that’s for sure

ive had 60,000 bag shipment of bags with THC dose on them and they made it thru multiple times so its kind of luck. Theyre going hard on metal right now I just had a delay on aluminum foil I had to fill out forms and give my SSN before they would release it

2 Likes

Yes so did I. FDA had to examine it. Asked for my SSN and what I planned to use it for: I told them I was using it to fill up bottles of lemonade and bottle water, that it was a liquid filling machine. Which it kind of is :joy: 2 days later still no tracking updates on DHL… not looking good boys

1 Like

Well luckily you have DHL give them a ring and talk to a rep say your biggest weeks for lemonade are coming up and you need it ASAP

Is it anchorage Alaska customs?

you may get it back after paying some sort of fine or fees

so 14 days later and I just checked the tracking and it just got released from customs!! When I have it in my possession I will check back in and update you guys. So so relieved :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Update: got the machine!!! Woooo! But to be honest a 50 shot hand gun is still more effective , still trying to work out the kinks but I’ve wasted a lot of distillate trying to get this thing to work, like 400 grams worth :exploding_head:

2 Likes

tip:save some dookie disty oil for machine primer- cut with some d limonene use it to test and ready your machine then put the good oil in once working properly

2 Likes

Looking to get grinding, packing and weighing machines I’m your guy.