Anyone ever buy west tune equipment??

Just wondering if anyone has ever bought west tune equipment. I’m thinking about buying a pump and chiller from them.

would like to bump this thread. have been talking with them, and they seem to be very knowledgable and are extremely responsive with any questions. they have impressed me more than any other Chinese supplier I have talked to. I would like to hear from someone who has worked with them, however.

We got a 50L roto.
Came missing key parts to run. Main condenser broken.
Hit them up and eventually they sent out parts still missing the cap to hold the vac port on.
Returned it never used
Pretty sure they use lanphan as their supplier as terry was able to help somehow even though we didn’t buy through him direct

1 Like

1 Like

Is that Chinese? … it Looks Chinese

Yes like I stated I think lanphan is their supplier.
It has since been returned and now have a certified unit

1 Like

I bought a 20l rotary evaporator and the wfmd from them. Both work good. The chiller for the roto vap is excellent. The water circulating vacuum pump for the roto vap takes a couple of minutes to reach full vacuum but it is sufficient. The vacuum pump on the wiped film gets pressured down to .05mbar while distilling.

Shitty company in my experience.

I bought a complete 2L SPD setup before reading enough and that have been my worst purchase of all times.

The Glassware had so many scatches and dings like a stone on the windshield of a car it was completely worthless. - they only wanted to replace 1 part, and said i could buy the rest locally on my cost. Tried at first to say, “you think its not ok??? " - i ended up never getting anything replaced - but also ended up ranting on them after stupid responds to the glass. - The Alibaba trade assurance ran out in the meanwhile, while they were playing " You think its not ok”? -Me: no i dont want shattered glass in my face.

The Chiller they sell with their system only goes to 100C and are worthless if wanting to do hot condenser tech. - thos it is great quality unit, but only goes to 100c :S.

Its the last company i would every purchace anything from again, that glassware was a JOKE that would make the joke laugh…

i bought from david afterwards, and was like a diamond, theirs a Turd, that i would never run, since it was broken and unsafe to use with deep nail catching scratces - it was obvoius that the glass had been laying tumbling around on a shelf some where, lots of dust, and hundreds of scratches that they said was from shipping lol… - The shipping box was in mint condition - the box from david had taken several hits.

they are not knowlegdeable, or else they would have sold their 2L kits with the chillers they had in stock, that goes to 150c - old 3-way cow design, with no clue that, that is rarely used now a days.