Anyone buying biomass

When I started growing I didn’t realize most of the people I have been talking to had been brokers. Still to this day it’s a struggle sending out all this paper work to find out you’ve just been put on some list with your price and wait for a call back. If any real buyers would like to come forward and post there information I think it would help a lot of people out.

2 Likes

I would love to see a list of buyers not middle men but actually the extractors that need the biomass. It sure would be a help for us farmers that would like to deal direct with the customer.

3 Likes

Is your biomass licensed and tested?

1 Like

How do you guys buy tractors? Straight from John Deere i suppose? How about your grain direct to? Is your biomass above 10% if not that might be the issue.

Your in the right place.
Postmore info. Id be interested.
Coa? Tested? L2L?

1 Like

Mine is yeah but I’m not approved to sell on here and yes it’s over 10 percent the problem is brokers call me and offer me $4 a lb for 14 percent material

Yeah I’d have to tell them to move along. There’s guys on here that can help you out.

OK - calling all brokers who can move CBD and CBG biomass.
Oregon, New York, Maryland, Tennessee - variety of machine harvested and hang dried hand shucked. adam@fusioncbd.com for info.

2 Likes

I second that emotion.

3 Likes

Many brokers have contacted me since making this post