Anybody using an Infinity Supercritical 10L/20L unit?

So I want to begin by saying it’s not my intention to badmouth anyone, but I’ve been having some technical difficulties and the owner of Infinity is refusing to offer any assistance, other than the extremely inadequate “operation manual” (if you can even call it that, as it’s contradictory in some parts) that came with it, for anything less than $3000/month just for phone support. The guys that work for him are amazing people and I have all the respect in the world for them! Their boss is just a walking headache… I’m wondering if anyone else out there that has one is willing to chat with me about a few small aspects of operation to clear up some confusion I’ve been having!
Blessings :v:

We have one. I would not consider us experts, but we could definitely bounce ideas off each other.

2 Likes

Awesome thank you! Would you prefer to chat privately or do you maybe want to have this thread be of future use to others as well?

1 Like

I sent you a DM with my phone number. Should be able to convey info a little faster that way.

Hey there,

I’m a little late for this thread, but we recently purchased a used Infinity 10L and would like to meet others with the machine to bounce ideas off of as well. 20,000 is a lot of money for the access to support lol

1 Like

We just got a 10L infinity supercritical co2 unit would love to chat about it

1 Like