Any testing labs in SoCal hiring? 👨‍🔬

Friend of mine reached out asking if I knew of any analytical labs in Southern California looking to hire. Stand up dude totally not a wook. is also open to other sales positions

• His most current position was director of sales and business development at a great local cannabis testing lab
    Before that 2020-21 he had the same position at another CA lab. Before that he sold health insurance. Chico graduate with an accounting degree.

I hope everyone is having a great Wednesday, any leads would be greatly appreciated. He is also open to other sales positions where his experience could be put to use, such as sales of cannabinoid products, or even selling health insurance again. Current location Orange County but willing to move for the right position

3 Likes

I’ve seen Long Beach asking for a while:

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

forwarded these over to him, thank you! he’s open to other sales positions as well

1 Like

50k in socal is just so rough…

4 Likes

Yeah that’s rent on a decent 1 bedroom apt lol

1 Like

whats that website you linked the jobs from?

That looks like it’s from indeed

i dont use my phone . ive never even logged in here from my phone. it looks different online. thats part of why i was so dumb with the pics thng- i thought it was supposed to be easy and it is

1 Like

It’s an estimate on Glassdoor…they typically do not disclose how much they’ll pay.

Glassdoor.

1 Like

I’ve got the Cover Letter and Resume plug if needed.

2 Likes

off topic

What is off topic?

1 Like

Glassdoor. Indeed is good as well.

1 Like

the post i edited was/ im getting better at recognizing it but sometimes i clicked first.