Any SOP for hydroponics?

wow thats nice brotha!

1 Like

Old pics but ya get the point

5 Likes

sonic now ur making me want to expand my room, im only using 8x8 of my 16x16ft room

2 Likes

Got 3 lil 12x12 rooms with 4 de fixtures now

2 Likes

:sleepy: u make me wanna cry lol

2 Likes

Its a job for me bud.

1 Like

I use a 4x4 flood for preveg

it shows! nice work buddy!!!

1 Like

for production I always use 25-30 clones per 4x4 area, no veg, plant then 12-12, average 8 week harvest ,strain dependent with co2

leaves plants smaller but all weight, much easier trim job, some of my trimmers used to get 4-5 lbs easy a 7 hour day

used to get 2-2.5 per 4x4, now with gavitas its closer to 3.8-4.2 per

3 Likes

Ibs per 4x4, you got the shit dialed in

2 Likes

more clones, no veg. give it try you wont be disappointed. lots of co2.

2 Likes

Rockwool

1 Like

If you have never done hydro, do yourself a favor and use a soiless mix of coco and perlite. 5 gallon buckets, drain to waste.

2 Likes

i usually get 4.5lb from an 8x8 area but i do veg for a month, only allowed 12 plants.

1 Like

boy ur blowing me out of the water!

‘allowed’

I love the implication of that word. :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

popo came by 1 night years ago wanting to see my room(someone wrote a letter to state boys i had a barn full) they came in and saw my 6 plants and left. i hate allowed limits but hey im still here.

2 Likes

fuggin eh. darn pesky porkers.

soilless mix, autofertiziler mixing system plumbed into a auto no clog drip system

every other pot is 2x clones per pot. this run was 4.4 per light, 100 lights per room, insane amounts of co2, 4 flowering rooms in this particular building

3 Likes

Typically you can get 1-2 lbs per 1000w, strain dependent. Those are typically numbers for a decent grower.

Every time I try to push my yields higher by using co2 and more heat, my quality suffers. I get more product, but there is a cost. I don’t like to get temps above 80, and more like 75 towards the end of flower.

2 Likes

65 at night 75 during the day. 1.5 t0 2 is ave

2 Likes