Any recommendations for criminal defense Attorneys Upper peninsula Michigan (Gaylord )

Any recommend leads will be helpful , thank you

1 Like

You should come take the FL bar. I’m sure you will never run outta work! :joy::rofl::joy:

Set up my mobile office at the strip clubs of your choice. Comfortable chairs, strong drinks, and good food, all you could ever ask for with at a meeting with your lawyer :joy:

6 Likes

In my defense. If we hit the strip club 6-10x a year. That’s a good year and that’s usually entertaining guests.

3 Likes

Who you calling Gaylord, pal?

2 Likes

Neil Rockind. He has gotten a family member of mine out of a ton of trouble (multiple times).

He isn’t located in the UP, but I would assume that he takes cases from all parts of MI.

2 Likes

Hit up michigan_cannabis_lawyer on ig. Hes a solid dude

1 Like

Depends what you did

Sean Myers attorneys with Matt able see him on Instagram he is the only lawyer that after all was done gave me money back from my retainer and did a great job we used them for years for are business (old school dispensary 7 years ago pioneer testing) I think he still with the cannabis council

3 Likes

Tom Hirsch out of Kalamazoo is the best criminal defense lawyer for substance violations that I’ve ever seen or heard about. I’ve used him myself in the past and I know of atleast 3 others that have retained his services. All ending favorable for defendants. His services do not come cheap but you get what you pay for.

1 Like