Any promos codes for mr.terps.com

Any promo codes or any one sell hemp cutt or something

Looks like advertising spam to me. There’s fantastic (and vetted) terp vendors here.

I don’t think so, same guy who tried to buy d8/9 liters yesterday (may have been Saturday) post has been locked/removed since…

Lol

Also same guy who started a couple threads on smelly disty.

2 Likes

I’m just a young nigga tryna hustle man just like the rest of us

3 Likes

I still ruffle feathers and understand hustling, but you may want to do some reading to learn the lay of the land so you don’t rub folks the wrong way around here.

4 Likes

Your right bro but no one has promo codes lmfaoo

I’d try Terpenes Raw, Denver Terpenes and Fat Dog CBD.

Cause most people here prefer real terps not cotton candy pens

11 Likes

No one cuts their oil anymore. It’s one thing to add a drop or two of extra terps to get the oil to wick a little better but if you’re asking about cutting distillate in 2020 then you shouldn’t be making carts.

10 Likes

Blue raspberry ejuice lol

3 Likes

Hit up @terpenescali for some real terps

Big facts

4 Likes

Shit. I didn’t even see the asking for Honeycutt :man_facepalming:t3::triumph::triumph::triumph::triumph:

I stopped at fake terps and responded!:pleading_face::pleading_face::upside_down_face:

6 Likes

I have a bottle of mineral oil cut (still factory sealed @TrueTerpenes ), and a bottle of vitamin E cut (again, still sealed).

And I gots da liters of disty. Shit, I’m sitting on buckets and buckets. Liters are for kids.
Lol

Edit, better put “LOL” in before he dm’s me.

9 Likes

@Demontrich Ill take that Vit E off your hands. We use it a lot…in our beauty products.
“Rub the lotion on the skin” now put the lotion in the basket!

5 Likes

OK we get it Mr craft small batch connoisseur-grade “artist.” How about some products for the little guy? You got any WD-40? I think that’ll stop my carts from crystallizing

6 Likes

You gotta use 3in1 oil for that wd-40 just wont cut it

5 Likes

Now you guys see why I rank in the top 3 for “likes”. That sheets just pain FUNNY!

5 Likes

Good suggestion, I think mixing those will also help make my plants less sticky

1 Like

I prefer Kroil, also great for cleaning firearms.

1 Like

Doing r&d on sea foam now to see if it’ll work

1 Like