Any pre-roll or 510 brands having any of these issues? (most common issues)

Cone rollers: If you’re struggling with knockboxes, pulling your hair out over tearing, spillage, or production downtime/maintenance. If you’re considering >500k machines to make pre-rolls, or wondering if its possible to scale your small facility to do 1/4 million cones a month with a single operator. If you’ve got “Hallway machines” that you can’t resell and wondering how you got there, nervous about adding to the collection. If you think the only affordable way to make more pre-rolls is to add more clunky, loud, inefficient machines and more operators to match them.

Vape Makers: If you’re tired of your $4 vape units being outperformed, but nervous about making a change. If you’re looking at starting a distillate or HTE line, but you don’t know what the right approach is. If you get clogging and leaking but you can’t figure out why. If you noticed your supplier of 510 hardware has taken a dip in quality or consistency, or doesn’t have its license yet, and you’re nervous about the future of your brand. If you’re still filling your units to the top before capping and leaving no air bubble and wondering why every cart you sell clogs or leaks.

If any of this sounds familiar, hit me up. Especially that last one. This is exactly what we do. Take a 15 minute call with one of my team and it could save you 15% or more on your ca…nnabis packaging. :slight_smile: Or supply chain or any number of other things. Sorry, the Geiko line is just too good.

FTLD is a consultancy company focusing on packaging and machinery for 510 and pre-rolled cones. Our founder is an operator and producer by trade, and our team has been around the block. We’ve suffered so you don’t have to. You’ll get the brass tracks and nothing else from us. We can help you solve or avoid everything I mentioned, and more. DM me and let’s get to work making you $.

1 Like