Any Okie growers on here?

Whats up local growers. We are looking to network with other growers in the Oklahoma city area or anywhere in ok for that matter. I grew up in Ok and spent 10 years in California in the business. Super stoked to provide my home state with fire legal cannabis products. To do that we are looking for nice indoor trim from talented small batch craft growers. We want to run for a true 50/50 split. Including packaging and selling. We are a small family owned and ran company. We want to keep it dank and affordable and we can do that with quality indoor trim. So we are looking for terpy material and looking to achieve a sugar sauce consistency in our end product. Shoot me a message if you come across this. Down to meet for a sesh or beer and have a conversation. Our spot in in downtown okc. Take care

3 Likes

Fly me out for a week, i have another Consultation to do out there too.

you can stay on my couch :slight_smile:

1 Like

How’s it going Mcbreeezy? OKC here as well. Always looking to meet new people. Hit me up.

3 Likes

Looking to relocate to Okie next month or so… wuzzup my Okie people!!

1 Like

Thats whats up. whats your focus in the industry?

where from? are you currently in the industry?

1 Like

Cali, More of a hobbyist. Would be nice to network a bit and meet some folks before i arrive!

Cool. Do you have a job lined up already?

1 Like

I don’t … just kind of jumping in to the ocean and trying to swim! Any job opening you may know of?

not personally no. my deal is super small. me and my wife for now. there are so many people in the game here. my suggestion is you research who ever you plan to work with because a lot of business owners here are all about money and dont give a shit about the herb. they pay their guys shit. trimmers making $10 per hour… i know growers who cant even do what they know is right because they have 10 different owners in the business and none of them can agree to spend a dime. so they just keep getting shitty crops. they will be gone soon. just do what you can to make sure its a quality outlet. 4000 growers here! a whole lot of them have no clue what they are doing.

2 Likes

Thanks for the pointers. be sure to reach out to y’all once I arrive. Definitely have felt all the vibes you speak of. Hopefully my growing experience helps me get in where I fit in…

1 Like

Hit me up I got people out there that might be able to help you

2 Likes

Thats awesome! Thanks for reaching out ill message you!

Okies in da house!

1 Like