Any interest in Certified Organic Crude?

Hey folks, we’re in the process of getting our facility certified organic, has anyone had any experience with this? Is there any expressed interest in Certified Organic Crude? I appreciate any feedback.

From my experience their is a demand. But it is still more difficult to move than conventional and everything is difficult to move right now at a reasonable price.

Yeah we’ve had a couple people saying they’d get everything we could produce if it was organic…have had concerns myself with making the transition.

DM me for the best organic ethanol prices!!! Well beat any listed price if you send us an invoice

3 Likes

I need USDA certified organic co2 or ethanol crude decarded. winterized or not is fine. About 400kg/ month. I would prefer to use co2

I have spoken with 2 companies so far one of which they can make it but wont ship unless they remediate it. The other one is 100% bullshit at $2.1/lb tolling. 3rd potential said a decent price.

1 Like

Hey There, thanks for your interest. we can do certified organic winterized crude at $500/L can do 150L each month, would need atleast a 4month commitment. Feel free to call 504.390.9850. We are based out of TN. Thanks you

I’ve got 84 liters of USDA certified organic crude available at $450 each. Co2 extracted. Please call/text me 727-543-3419

2 Likes

What are your concerns?

It limits your facility in terms of processing non-organic material.

For a finished product to be certified USDA organic, every ingredient obviously must be certified organic as well as manufactured in a certified organic facility. Most of the buyers I’ve seen of organic crude don’t realize the barrier to get something certified on the shelves, so demand might dissipate when that becomes clear.

1 Like

How are you limited on running conventional material with an organic certification?

Issues of cross contamination is a big one. We didn’t allow anything in that bitch that wasn’t certified. The last thing I need on an audit is questions

1 Like

DM me if you have any questions about Organic processing. I have several certs under my belt.

1 Like