Any interest in an affordable press to press caps in 100 carts at a time?

Thanks Ryan and the VapeJet crew

We really appreciate your help clarifying the confusion about the press system. It’s unfortunate that you were misled and were put in a tricky situation. All of us at Thompson Duke Industrial have enormous respect for you and your professionalism and we wish you the best.

6 Likes

what presses are those

Like what are they called? Not sure i just saw them

We have been working closely with Thompson Duke to bring a complete turnkey solution for filling and capping for our Eazy Press Glass Carts that require low-torque (simply press and click with your thumb) so you can cap 50 at a time.

Our carts ship in a box of 100 (2 x 50 trays) that can be simply removed from the box, placed into a Thompson Duke tray for filling and then immediately capped (the tips are packaged in packs of 50 that conveniently rest on top of the filled carts and then pressed down.)

As former licensed producer processors in WA’s I-502 market, we understand the savings in labor costs going from a manual arbor press to a 50-unit capping system (that actually works!)

We are always interested in developing advanced solutions with quality groups out there.

1 Like

@Thedistilateguy you ever make an progress on your capper? Also curious if anyone else has come up with any clever solutions to this problem.

It seems like the amount of pressure needed is the big roadblock as well as making sure it’s evenly distributed.

If these problems are easier to overcome by reducing the amount to 50 or 25 carts at a time, could the cost of this setup be under $1000?

2 Likes

@qma has this figured out , load in trays then flip the caps over line them up pressing down by hand to make sure lines up…do outter rim to line up all carts better then work way to center

I use a 9mm socket w extension…can turn out 1500-2k carts a day being lazy by hand no filler or nothing.

I need to grab couple more mag stirrer hot plates then I could have several jars ready to load back to back… at least 1 more would really speed.me.up

Takes me about 2min to press on 100 caps …next

1 Like

I probably should have specified im specifically concerned with the ccell press-ons they require a lot more force to cap that the ceramic snap ons

2 Likes

o I hate those ur right I’ve literally had to smack it w something before

1 Like

I definitely would like to learn from your cart experience.

1 Like

Why not just use the same veevor leather press everyone else is using?

Its literally socket wrenches and cattle injectors

7 Likes

I can’t find this cattle thing wrench combo

1 Like

Cattle injector = cart.farm

1 Like