Any info about bluegill labs?

I got offered some work at bluegill labs in California city. Any extractors have any info on them? Just want to know if it’s a good place to work.

2 Likes

DM me

Short answer is

5 Likes

Dm sent

1 Like

Fuck it the community needs to see this. Two GLG members that I think are excellent at their craft and all around decent people used to work for Blugill.

Here is what one of them has to say about their former employer…

4 Likes

Yeah I saw that. What’s the story behind that?

1 Like

I think it’s self explanatory. And the dude who posted it is pretty reasonable IMO so they must of really fucked him hard to elicit this response

3 Likes

I see thanks for the heads up

1 Like

I was sourcing diamonds for a brand in Cali and tried to work with Bluegill but they kept changing their asking prices and their employees hated management. I don’t do business with people that fuck with quality employees like that

6 Likes

Send me your resume.

I dm’d you my email

6 Likes

Good looking out.

4 Likes

Update. Bluegill is a terrible place to work. Everyone there had a story about the owner Aman not paying people and generally just fucking people over. The lab is fucking filthy, dangerous, non functioning safety systems, pushing employees to work in illegal dangerous conditions, and worst of all won’t pay you.

Since prop 64 I’ve seen a bunch of douchbags come in the industry but Aman was the worst.

At all cost avoid bluegill

4 Likes

How’s the labor board in your area handle things?

Non-payment for work done is definitely something u can hold them accountable for

You can also hit up the attorney general’s office in your area and ask them to meditate

3 Likes

I’m going through the process now and going through my case with attorney. Sucks it had to come to this. Thank you for the info

2 Likes

Good luck :crossed_fingers: next time smell the fire from a mile a way and avoid it instead of just plugging your nose and running in :joy:

5 Likes

Yeah, bad mistake. I asked myself “how bad could it be?” Lmao

5 Likes

Corporate cannabis will fuck your dog, deliver a plague onto your wife, and kill your land.

I thought the same too, but I’ve seen the light.

7 Likes

Come work for CapitalismSucks420’s™️ Lab. Got the best SOP for my knowledge and the BEST lab ever

$10 an hour on a good day, free water and sometimes free dabs

i figured out the best SOP for D8 to D9

forgot to mention, NO WORKMANS COMP.

4 Likes

The more I read, the more I’m happy that things are looking like I’ll stay in my lane and stick to construction centric work. I mean I don’t know what the future holds, but there’s only a few people I would work for in the industry due to all of the horror stories

4 Likes

Right!.. I think I’ll stick to the union for now

2 Likes

Of course I’m happy to build for anyone that needs something done! Signed contract, 50% up front, 50% upon completion

2 Likes