Any Illinois or Chicago area extractors here?

Hey guys, I am a Seattle area extractor and lab manager who has to quit his dream job and move back to Chicago because of a family emergency. With legalization on the horizon in the state, I was wondering how the job opportunities are out there, along with the areas of operation in relativity to Chicago. If anyone here has insight into this or works in the area, I’d love to talk about it. Thanks in advance for any responses.

3 Likes

Hey good on you for putting family first @CrescentFreshExtract. I can imagine it must be tough to have to leave your dream job. Best of luck to you and the fam homie! I hope you find new employment quick!

2 Likes

We are looking for someone for our new Michigan facility. Its in between Chicago and Detroit.

1 Like

hit up Cresco. They’ve got a big old facility in Joliet. Downside of working there is they’re corporate canna which is kinda lame and snobbish - also they sort of lack direction and innovation in terms of how they actually perform their processing. But they’re within driving distance of Chicago and have job openings and there’s hopefully room to move up since you’ve got west coast experience.

1 Like

Im not hiring but I am an extractor in the Chicago area. Let’s link up.

1 Like

Cresco have the worst negative employee reviews on indeed.com. Work toxicity, favoritism, underpaid; overworked, etc are just a few. They are a burn and turn corporate machine. I know of them burning labs also. I’m still trying to figure out how to view the locked archive on the OR state startup that failed. I’m guessing they got ran off.

Contact me on 312-259-2113. Or send your resume to zins@hempforfitness.com
Regional office in Glenview and Lab in Northbrook

Zina@hempforfitness.com

Hi,
I am in the process of setting a processing facility, hemp for now. I just got the approval for my state processing license today. I would love to talk to you about the options might be.

Thanks,
Lance

1 Like

Any leads ?

I dont have a job for you but what area? the city the burbs the middle? I used to have wook work but not yet now. Maybe contact best value vacs, its not a job in a lab but they have a room of wooks in cubicles selling shit.

1 Like

Had a close friend who worked for them for a few years in the warehouse, owner is apparently an asshole and doesnt treat the employees well. This was ~5 years ago, so things could have changed.

The owner got out of the navy and started selling vac chambers and pumps out of his garage for woodworking, he soon found out his biggest customers were wooks making dabs, and was able to grow a quite succesful business out of it over the course of a few years. From what I was told, he drives his lambo to work everyday. Great success story in my opinion, but I would be interested to know how the work environment is around there these days.

i live nearby and have visited and asked about things and they seemed clueless. also online support for various failed components is nonexistestent. but I do visint in person to get tanks and its a room of wooks. the Owner? maybe an indian guy seemed nice.

2 Likes