Any good seed breeders with ~10:1 cbd:thc strains? Asking for my dog

Looking to grow a couple plants of some high cbd(not straight hemp, would like at least a little thc in there) strains to make a cbd extract for my pup.

I’ve been getting the 20:1 cbd:thc tincture for her from the dispo, instead of straight hemp cbd isolate. This is just for the sake of letting her let loose, and I’ve heard some say that actual thc with the cbd creates a better entourage effect.

Happy to delve into this subject as well, long as someone posts a good seed site in the process. Founder of the Massachusetts cannabis college told me this at a lunch one day, but maybe I’m clinging onto this concept unnecessarily.

-Proof of the pup in question

4 Likes

We have some, fresh from the fall. Let me know where to send them.

3 Likes

Many hemp strains will give you what youre looking for if you grow them to full maturity. 95% of hemp is around 0.5-1% THC as it is tested 30 days before harvest.

5 Likes

I do, 100 seed MOQ though, would be happy to help

Think the buddies from HSC are gonna help, thanks though!

1 Like

My uncle in NC actually has a hemp farm and was curious on your pricing though. Probly just 2-300 beans

1 Like

Sent over a DM, here’s some of the gas smokable genetics planted in February! I took this pic this morning. Loving the SoCal weather. Getting ready to start feeding them again.

3 Likes