Any factories produce bottom fill cartridges?

I just found the CCELL launched a new bottom fill cartridge - ZICO. Interesting to see the market leader finally launching the product. An easier filling option would be amazing. Are they expected to work just as well for thicker extracts like the TH2’s?

Following

Interesting

Fuck. This is too easy…

You don’t say…

Insert lame responses here.

If you’re gonna try to sell to English reading Americans. Might I suggest paying English speaking Americans?

Don’t kill me. Just a simple suggestion for people unable to see their own customer base.

4 Likes

Lol, what are you even talking about? How can you judge whether someone is American or not by a one word reply?

this sounds like something a foreigner would say

6 Likes

the catch is it’s using plastic instead of glass

3 Likes

Really? That’s stupid.

Next product.

The plastic ones are cheaper and it’s not like PET or something, it’s (I don’t know what) something that is heat and chemical resistant.

Some use polycarbonate

Still a turn off to me and most consumers. I see pod systems with plastic parts and its eh to me.

Just not a fan of plastic in vape use.

I remember years ago I asked Jupiter wtf the ThErMOpLasTiC that they use is and I got crickets from em

When you Google “what is ThErMOpLasTiC” a lot of different materials are considered just that. some good for compatibility some not some much

What ever material they use for the plastic ccells gets destroyed by isopropyl

Edit: haven’t looked into this in a while it could very well be easily accessible info nowadays

1 Like

One of these companies said they use PCTG

2 Likes

BBTank X is bottom fill. All glass interior too. I really like the BBTank X but we just switched out of it unfortunately because it isn’t compatible with press on bottoms… The all glass would just crush :frowning_face:

1 Like

Is PCTG resistant to solvents? Been looking for papers on it but having little luck on specifically PCTG

We manufacture bottom fill cartridges. Our DM 016 cartridges are bottom fill.

:worried: :worried: Hey friend our full glass cartridge is a screw mouthpiece item, press on mouthpiece is not available for full glass one at the moment. If you want press on mouthpiece, the full ceramic one has this design

Ccell is not the first factory to launch bottom fill cartridge. BBTANK full glass cartridge is bottom filling, it’s suitable for filling oil machine and no time limiting to cover mouthpiece.

I’m sure other vendors have launched this structure very early too

I wonder how those patents work now that Ccell is copying other brands

I didn’t see the tags at first. Cause I thought it was a disposable bottom fill crc and I was like whuuuut.