Any experience using plant fats/lipids to make a topical?

Just wanted to see if anyone has any advice on using lipids/fats to make a topical? Working for a licensed extraction facility and we have an endless supply of fats that usually end up in the cannadumpster. Once I remove the remaining ethanol is there is any further refinement? Ideally it would be a 4 to 1 sheabutter/fats. Is this even worth my time?

Does MCT count?
it is derived from a plant…

have you read any of these?

ive rubbed the filters on my knee and seem to get a result but its hard to tell when youre drunk and stoned.

1 Like

reminds me- rub some cbd on. Ill bet it works again but i keep forgetting to do it.

Are you always drunk and on drugs ?

yup, it sux. no fun. kinda a crutch to ignore medical issues. I may be what some call a functional drunk but I am not functional. weed became legal, and now covid? I cant even get out and play poker now so im a drunk. For many people poker would be the issue- but im a longterm wining player. by the time covid is over the old guys will be dead from the poker room. Ive been there twice when people died after losing a hand. I have all this topical cbd to share to all but cant share if I dont see my friends. I gave away a full batch at Christmas. I cant see fats or lipids hurting topicals.

also by drugs- only weed. rarely concentrate, Im still burning through the sundae driver wedding cake x right now.