Any experience in exporting product USA to Europe ?

Hello everyone:wave:

Does anyone have any experience in exporting product to Europe (USA> EUROPE) for CBD, Full spectrum, etc?

I find that many export (ex: laboratory) only cbd isolates, but as soon as there is a presence of THC, it can not.

Yet, I read that a product with 0.3% THC is considered as industrial hemp. It should theoretically not have any problems with the customs?

If anyone can share his experiences it would be great.

Isolate has a tendency to get stopped at customs for a few weeks (UK), depends on how you package and label it.

I finally found the right way to do it. Packages remain maximum 2 days at customs. We import broad spectrum and terpenes mainly.

2 Likes

Could you share that right way :slight_smile:

Yes would love to hear more. Seems here in the UK we are quite behind the US and I was actually looking towards China as I making PG/VG CBD carts with CBD isolate powder.

This is mainly due to availability and would love to start working with full spectrum isolate. THC distillate is so great to work with, much easier than shatter.

Do members on here sell 14g/28g full spectrum Distillate to UK.

Love the forum by the way, feel I have been educated a lot already!!!

1 Like

Hi guys!

New to the forum here. Based in Ireland, family owned business. We cultivate certified organic and operate a pharmaceutical facility, currently white labelling products for European distro.

Feel free to shoot me a DM if you’re looking for anything.

Jimmy

We should be able to help you out with shipping to the UK.

There is no full spectrum isolate, that would be distillate. By definition an isolate would only be one single compound. At least I assume so, I’m no chemist.

Can you please let me know EU taric code used to import isolates and broad spectrum? Thanks