Any anesia or Humboldt Seed co strains you guys recommend?

Ok finally finished she smells great washed 180-45u next vacume cold cure for 3 months+ then will do taste test. The flower v.tasty seemed a crime washing her but had to be done…What next tell me your fav strains for washing??

WIN_20240407_11_21_53_Pro

WIN_20240407_11_15_38_Pro

4 Likes

Hella jelly, BBcupcake.

Smoking Hella Jelly right now.

Idk if you know Barneysfarm but they got some of my favorites too, always impressed with their strains.

3 Likes

cool yeah i did try and get hella jelly but they were out of stock, is it really 7 week flowering? yeah i know of barneys grew some of their watermelon skittlez recently nice fruity taste and decent strength but couldn’t find a keeper.

1 Like

My Hella Jelly cross is not 7 week flowering. Maybe the original cut was? Mine is a solid 8 weeks, maybe 8.5, if you want to wait for that bulk up and those trichomes to be perfectly dandy.

I’m running… Jelly Donutz by Humboldt. You can see some photos of mine here… these plants got no lover, but still produced well. And I’ve moved this fine lady onto commercial production in Michigan. <3

I have just one mom (a gift of only 2 seeds!) and she’s doing well. She is delicious for sure, very tasty and a nice mellow high. I have not tried washing her yet - it is on my list for pre-7/10 festivities. Should be coming down and ready to wash by then.

The Garlic Budder is rather :fire:, but its not fruity and looks like you might be interested in fruity.

The Trainwreck is also some serious :fire: :fire: :fire: and just insane sugar leaf coverage with amazing standup heads. Old school dumper that even does well outside. She took a little longer to grow, like 8.5 weeks But then I like those strains that let you play video games at the top of your game, if you know what I mean. :wink:

Let us know what you decide to grow! And share photos of the plants. We :heart_eyes: sexy plant photos.

3 Likes

I have Granny Candy and Jelly Donutz about a week into flower right now, looking forward to both of them.

3 Likes

cheers my man, your jelly donutz looks great, will try that and the Hella jelly, never tried Trainwreck or the ghost train haze heard both good, have some amnesia X blueberry just popped if i find any sexy ladies will post pics :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

The final 2 phenos I ended up with with are both under 7 weeks about 6,5 and trichomes are turning amber, last time I was even a bit too late for my taste they fast.

The fastest I have grown yet.

2 Likes

I got a few helly donuts comming up too, fucked up a bit and only germinated 3 seeds😂had them way too cold and moist such a stupid mistake.

Cant wait too flower them.

1 Like