Analytical/Chromatography Equipment For Sale (Reduced Prices!)

Hello all,

We’re relisting these units as some items have sold since we posted last and we’re not able to edit our older posts. Up for sale is analytical and chromatography equipment well below retail price with no lead time. These items are available immediately. Local pickup is preferred (Mammoth Lakes, CA), but delivery could be arranged for a fee. More pictures and information available upon request. All equipment comes from a clean, regulated facility and hasn’t been used with pesticides at any time. Please see my other listings for additional equipment.

1. RotaChrom iCPC
RotaChrom%20(1)
Brand new, never used industrial scale chromatography machine. Purchased years ago for >$700k. Still in original packaging. $329,500

2. Applied Biosystems/Sciex API 4000 LC/MS/MS System

In good condition but hasn’t been operated since 2018. This Mass Spectrometer system delivers high-performance quantitation and identification for research purposes. This model is discontinued by the maker but is still fully supported. $70,000

3 Likes

May I ask why you bought an iCPC and never took it out of the box?

It is basically brand new. We experimented on a Gilson and use the iCPC several times to successfully remove pesticides. All of a sudden the CA market was flooded with Pest-free Trim so we switched over. PM me if you’d like to speak with your number please.