An interesting vape product, maybe it's already popular here

There was a post earlier advertising some kind of silicone smoking device, probably by someone who was paid to do it.

It reminded me that I’ve been meaning to proselytize about one of my favorite tools of the trade ; the dynavap. I’ll let you guys do your own research, but it’s a battery free / analog vaporizer- you use a heat source to vaporize active compounds in your cannabis (torch, induction heater, alcohol lamp, etc)

I find it to be a highly efficient way of using cannabis in pretty much any form, and that it’s an extremely good tool for tasting your product. I like to sandwich some live resin or hash between two layers of flower- the flavor is unbeatable. Throw it on a small water pipe and it’s a great daily driver.

Anyways, I just wanted to see if anybody else out there uses a dynavap, I can’t recommend them enough.

Have a good day everybody :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yep I got a M 2021 after seeing them raved about on Reddit. I ended getting the iSpire wand for it too. I love it, flavours are mad and you get fat clouds from such a small chamber. I’m planning on getting an on-demand vape soon for a few reasons but I’m excited to get an omni or simrell when I’ve got the money

1 Like