amendement help

Hi everyone,

New to posting but have been glued to the forum for some time now. I first need to say thank you for the community you all have built here, its giving allot of us a fair chance at holding onto our place within this industry. I really hope to give back and return as much information as I have gained from all of you.

Im trying to find some help with a soil amendment plan for 10 acres CBD were prepping in Minnesota right now. Were ultimately planing on implementing a no till approach, but as were running a little behind drip tape and poly seem to be our best bet for getting in to the ground this year. Our soil is a bit sandy and low on the OM side, so we plan to add around 40 to 50 yards of a humus addition per acre as well as a bit of bio-char. Does anyone have an interest in taking a look at some of our soil test and helping us come up with an amendment or nutrient program thats not going to fight our future efforts at no till?

3 Likes

Look for your local university ag extension. They are very helpful and usually come affordably, and they dig what they do…no pun intended.

3 Likes

haha for sure thanks ill see what they have to say.

Post it I ll have a look at it with some pro s :smirk:
Which strain will be planted ?

We as a community can assist you In navigating through some providers. What is the cultivar selection, do you have a soil sample we could see?

Did you get soil tested for heavy metals? Supposedly hemp is a bioaccumulator of them, and some people have certain fields with hot spots that they don’t plant bioaccumulator in