Am I allowed to ask about specific stores with regards to sales?

Good morning, everyone, How are y’all doing today? I just have a quick question with regards to selling products. Is it against the rules on this site to make a post asking people about their local CBD and D8 stores near them that I can call to sell our company’s product to? I do plan on going through the proper channels on having it advertised on this website as well as soon as I am given the green light from my higher-ups. In the meantime however, is that an okay question to ask? My assumption is that as long as I am keeping the advertisements and sales related information off of the website that it would be okay, but I wanted to make sure first. Thank you all so very much and have a wonderful day!

I dont think a lot of people here frequent local cbd stores. Wouldn’t it be a lot more efficient to just google cbd stores yourself?

4 Likes

I have been for a while now. I just wanted to try to expand my search through specific recommendations. I’ve been making cold calls like crazy lately haha.

Cold calls working for you? I have a CBD shop, and have worked at a couple others, and never enjoy getting those, and assume it’s the same for others. The best wholesale accounts i’ve gotten to sell my stuff in other stores have been face to face interactions.

2 Likes

Believe it or not, it’s actually working fairly decently. I am getting samples out and just talking to the right person at the right time. As much as I would love to go around the country to different stores the company can’t afford to do that. It’s such a cool product too, there are only 3 machines in the country that can do this and we have one of them. I won’t go into detail about it because I don’t want to break the rules.

1 Like

Check the thread “how to build a multi million dollar brand”. I don’t know how to link it to here but i’m sure this will benefit you. Just
Type it into the search bar and it will pop up.

What i read in a few threads was its easiest to hire a salesman that specifically deals with gas stations and smoke shops.

2 Likes