Aluminum Bottles

Item Model/Manufacturer: Aluminum Bottles
Description: Aluminum bottles which are used for auxiliary chemical industry and food industry
Price/MSRP: $3.xx
Current location of item: CN
Estimated lead time: Up to the quantity of your order
Fulfillment: Drop shipped / Direct from seller
User support / Warranty: Customer Survice

Aluminum bottles which could be used in medicament, food, cosmetics, spices and other chemical fields. You could take these bottles to fill essential oils, enzymes, shampoo, detergent, lube, health care products, fish oil / fish oil capsule, vitamin gummy, laminating enzyme, pesticides and some other auxiliary chemicals.
Material: food-grade aluminum
Craftmanship: polishing, matte finish, paint spraying, skillscreen printing, hot stamping, electroplating, etc,.
Various colors and sizes you could choose.

How long do these take to land in the states?

Ive got a bunch with lids and plugs etc ill sell ya

Please check my message. Thank you so much.

Really thank you, our bottles include all parts needed.

Awesome!! So do mine and they are not in China so BONUS!!

All colors of aluminum bottles. Accept customization~
Child- proof caps. When the caps were used, they won’t be reuse to protect your goods stolen.

If you’re in the food, medicament, cosmetics, spices and ohter chemical fields, it’s one kind of the bottles which could be storage containers for fish oil, enzymes, vitamin gummies, shampoo, detergent, lube, pesticides, essential oil, health care products and other auxiliary chemmicals.
Food-grate aluminum, full range.

NICE!

Child-proof cap, polishing technology, fast delivery.

Focus on these aluminum bottles. Does anyone who are interested in these share something with me?

亚光抛光
May I love you! Welcome to place orders!

Golden Color of the aluminum bottles. Security cap design.

Black color makes the bottle like a mysterious gentleman. What color do you like? Accept customization.

Aluminum Bottles Falimy! Accept colors customization.

Accessories for aluminum bottles. Waiting for your orders. Bulk goods in stock, fast delivery.

Price and delivery time for 50ML and 100 ML bottles?

How many do you need? There are 600 pcs per case for 50ML, 450 pcs per case for 100ML. Sold by one full case.
Generally, it takes 10-12 working days to USA. If you’re in other country, tell me your address. My whatsapp: +86 17734787461.

How many do you need? There are 600 pcs per case for 50ML, 450 pcs per case for 100ML. Sold by one full case.
Generally, it takes 10-12 working days to USA. If you’re in other country, tell me your address. My whatsapp: +86 17734787461.

Various types of the aluminum bottles and different wolrmanship you can choose.
上光油