alternative to c-bleach

Hey there,
Heating it up and adding it in your RBF will cause isomerization to delta-8 THC. It’s a nice little niche product. Very good for nausea and anxiety. I would highly recommend Carbon Chemistry’s T-41 clay for this I have had nothing but incredible results from them. If you do not want isomerization, you can check out their T5 clay as well. Color remediates without the conversion. @Shadownaught might be able to give you a little insight as well

2 Likes

Sweet thank will look into it.

Try using 1% ac clay. It will barely isomerize at all.

I put t5 in the bf?

I replaced C bleach with 5 parts T5 Clay and 2 parts Activated Charcoal.
For a nice second pass polish. I’d recommend 5 parts T5 Clay, 2 parts Activated Alumina and 1 part 10a Molecular sieve, no AC.
First pass Ive used the “C Bleach” replacement at a ratio of 10:1 oil:powder. On the second pass, I used the other mix at a ratio of 20:1 oil:powder
:call_me_hand:
Note: T5 will still isomerize the d9 on its own, if used in the BF. Most of these powders will not isomerize if scrubbed for no longer than an hour and filtered out before distilling, fyi, just in case u wanted to make decent d9. I follow my scrubs with a LLE if I was trying to make sure to filter out all the T5 and AC “Dye Effect”

2 Likes

Ac is balanced, it doesn’t dye or affect anything like t5 or carbon. Ac is basically similar to t5 except it is balanced, washed, clean and spray dried to particle size.

Ac is everything any clay can do, but does it better. Without as many issues that acidic t5 does in the flask.

2 Likes

You’re saying t5 dyes the extract a different color…?

It doesn’t dye the extract, think of it as pulling the color out of the extract.

AC stands for Activated charcoal in my books, sorry for the confusion.
“If I was trying to make sure to filter out all the T5 and AC “Dye Effect””
I meant the Fine powder that T5 creates and the dye from the AC, I dont think T5 dyes anything

“Without as many issues that acidic t5 does in the flask.”
What does this mean? Ur saying urs doesnt isomerize? What issues are u referring to?

T5 is a bit acidic and swings while the batch ph is moving.

1 Like

Ur saying urs doesnt isomerize? What issues are u referring to?

Great info, you guys have got me reading. Thank you

Has anyone heard from @vacuumdynamics lately? I was looking for some bleaching clay and trying to return their larger defective Buchner funnel for a new one they said they were getting in a few months ago. They went dark and I’m out $500 and now I’m …dark :confused:

1 Like

I bought something from his eBay store pretty recent. Maybe try contacting him there? Good luck!

1 Like

Do you have his ebay account name? Having trouble finding it.

2 Likes

Looks like it’s no longer active. I’ve attached a screenshot for reference. Bummer. Sry I can’t be more help. I’ll send vibes out for dude todo the right thing I know how getting blown off feels, it sux.

1 Like

Its there but they dont have anything for sale i looked last night

1 Like

Pretty obvious username haha! Why hassle today when I could re-word politely tomorrow?

Yeah, he went dark and doesn’t want to be contacted as far as i know. Last i talked to him he said he was on to bigger and better things.

Bigger and better? What could be better than selling unusable $500 porcelain Buchner funnels with chipped flasks ordered from China to someone on a shoestring budget and telling him he’d replace it, but then not…and as a result said shoestring budget guy loses a client because he’s not able to finish work in a timely manner. Shoestring would have figured something out in those two weeks had he known there was never going to be a replacement. Sigh

2 Likes