Alphatek rack mounted extractors Vape Hardware Ikrusher, ALD,SRD in stock

Hey guys, if your looking for Vape Hardware or extraction equipment, please check us out! We offer 10% off for all future members. Just add promo code “future4200”

Alphatekhardware.com

We carry a large selection of Ikrusher, ALD, and SRD products in stock. Pod systems, disposables, cartridges all available ready to ship or pick up. OEM and custom projects available.

New 10lb and 15LB rack mounted units in stock now! Free shipping or come pick it up in SW Florida. !

image|405x500

5 Likes

hey @oilcityextracts would you sell just a rack and a couple pieces of steel i need? How much for a rack?

Where are my batteries @oilcityextracts!

Got time to post up here but no tracking or invoice. Joking brother!

Come by and let’s blaze. Bring them batteries for me. @oilcityextracts is the best ikrusher rep there is! :thinking:

1 Like

Coming to see you Monday, I’ll have them with me!

1 Like

And this is why @oilcityextracts is the homie. Hand delivers my Ikrusher batteries. I’m down to my last one and it sucks not having vape pens on the jetski.

1 Like

Hey brotha, I’d love to help you out with the rack and extra parts. Unfortunately we cannot afford to just sell the racks by themselves at the moment.

2 Likes

Ok thx

I wish these came with 6 inch clamps

New to future and have been using a 2lb closed loop… definitely looking to bump it up to 10lb+ Can I add a CRC kit or have it integrated in the mount? With that quality and price seems hard to find anything better but if we can intergrade a CRC that’s pretty much the decision make for me. let me know! THANK YOU !