Alphatek Hardware Showroom Opening June in Hollywood Florida!

What’s up guys? Hope everyone is doing well! I would like to invite everyone to check out,

Alphatekhardware.com

In June we will be opening up our Showroom in Hollywood Florida, no appointments necessary. We will have many different sized Closed Loop Extractors on display, everything from tabletop units to 40lb rack mounted setups. We will also carry all sizes of SPD setups, Chillers, Pumps, etc… Basically everything Processing!

We will have a full stock of all Ikrusher hardware along with, ALD “factory that Ikrusher gets everything from” and much more.

Note: All Steel products build right here in Florida!!! For Custom and Bulk orders Please Contact us.

3 Likes

You guys need an electropolisher, the welds looks good you just need to get that oxide layer off the top.

6 Likes

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

4 Likes

i cant wait if he gets an electro polisher… @oilcityextracts is a good dude that is always over at the house!

Glad to see him getting all this in order… the more the merrier! it will be nice to have him on this coast to smoke his high price weed!

7 Likes

They are relatively cheap? You could always get a jar or pickling paste and some big rubber gloves and a face mask and get to work lol!

5 Likes

what like $2k? i looked into if while cema was making my shit cause parts were coming not polished… since moving on…i havent had that issue but i do have some cema plates id like finished so i can give them away

4 Likes

If you mail them here we can do them for a few bucks a piece?
Did you see how good a job we did on @StoneD 's filter?

5 Likes

I’d remove the 18+ popup on website unless you’re intending to sell consumables (hemp / terps / finished carts)

Don’t know any equipment suppliers who have that popup.

2 Likes

He sells carts and Terps. He’s an ikrusher rep.

So does Xtractordepot (example)
Popup detracts and is unnecessary imo if they’re a brick and mortar.
Not the biggest deal. Just my website 2 cents.

1 Like

I am excited to see this from the surface. I should go check it out while I’m here.

Edit: dam June whatever I’ll be there

1 Like

Yes, we have electropolisher. Most people prefer the Rainbow look over Polished we offer both options!

1 Like

let me polish some shit! i have some old cema plates that need fixing!

4 Likes

I’m a little confused by some of the parts and set ups. Not being a dick. Just seem to be welded in weird spots and configured differently than I have seen or could imagine…

2 Likes

The “rainbow look” will rust, plain and simple. More appropriate on an exhaust system than a piece of sanitary hardware.

8 Likes

those are shorter spools that have been welded instead of clamped.

3 Likes

Yeah. Is there a reason this would be preferred?

I’m not a fabricator…(good at building shit with wood, but not metal) haha

So maybe there is a reason this is better or makes sense (over a single piece of spool or using clamps)

Please advise haha

3 Likes

It might be cheaper than using a bunch of clamps/ less points to leak?
Imo, of your going for a spool just cut a length of tube and weld some quick fit ferrules on the end and be done with it.

5 Likes

This is what I would imagine. And makes sense in my head.

3 Likes

Can anyone Weld a lil spool onto a panda spinner lol

5 Likes