Allergy mask

Accepted fuck :joy: you’re still funny. Careful. State now you’re a comedian or else you lose your get out of jail trigger card.

1 Like

yes that was a joke…
my spelling errors come from me and my phone, a combo of fat fingers and that FN spell correct.

1 Like

How much fam

Lmao !!! Idk what the fuck it was ya makes sense now I’m dead ahaha. But ya literally my boys bring me some weed to smell and I’m just like fuck that I know I’m gonna just start dying … no point of even seeing it any more too me or nothing LOL … but ya it’s that bad being in a room with pot I’ll start to feel bad

Appreciate it , friend !

No I never ever need my inhaler other than when I come in contact with actual dry flower in the grow rooms actually now that I think of it I could last not be as bad but when In the dry/ trim rooms it’s hell . Then I’d feel shortness of breath and progress worst and worst needing inhaler

Shits gonna progressively get worst if you don’t take action !

This shit looks official lmk ASAP

Hey man do you still smoke? Do
you feel allergy type side effects when you ingest?

Hmmm I’ don’t smoke but I take low temp dabs all day .? Don’t feel the effects or need my inhaler only when I’m around flower

when I say anti mask I still wear one. But I dont ever go within 6 feet of anyone at the store so its useless. Mask mandates will have 2 people who live in the same home wear a mask if they are fishing together.

1 Like