All Tri-Clamp Shower Head?

Does anyone know where I can find a shower head that isn’t attached to an ¼" or ⅜" npt connection but rather a 3" or 6" Tri-Clamp?

I’m building a filter and I want to put either a 3" one on the 3" to 6" Tri-Clamp hemispherical reducer to the 6" filter plate or put it before the filter plate on 6" side of the the 3" to 6" Tri-Clamp hemispherical reducer. I know more surface area would be better.

So like this instead of this part being the npt it be a Tri-Clamp Screenshot_20201217-013625~3

2 Likes

You’ll need a reducer as well it sounds like but you can get one on the same site.

https://www.glaciertanks.com/tank-cip-spray-balls-sb-fx-200-300.html

Reducer: https://www.glaciertanks.com/tri-clamp-fittings-end-cap-reducers-b3155mp-g300-200.html

4 Likes

We have rotating shower heads/spray balls that are TC connections.

@GreenMachineLabs can provide a quote

2 Likes

Got any pics of those?

Here’s a pic of that spray ball head!
We only have sizes up to 1.5", but you could just use an adapter with it to get to 3" or 6"

5 Likes

Deleted

Screenshot_20201222-170143(1) so basically like this but instead of tube it would be a shower head and bigger size tri clamp connection

3 Likes

I literally just understood what you meant

1 Like

7 Likes

Hi,
I have 2x 3" balls in 1" t/c on the shelf.

6 Likes

DM me a quote for 1?

3 Likes

Just came in!!! Can’t wait to use it in a few days!!!

I gotta clean it cause I got my sweaty hands all over it lmao

Thank you so much @Soxhlet / IndoFab Solutions

8 Likes

How much was that @GroovyOctopusLabs? It’s nice! Great job @Indofab, and @Soxhlet

5 Likes

He did it for 226 but with Massachusetts tax it was 250

3 Likes

Hi,
Glad you like it. let Me know how your project goes!

4 Likes

Most definitely!

4 Likes

Very reasonable price I would say.

I’m not up on custom tri clamp pricing haha, but it seems super decent to me, especially with your handle on it.

Super cool @Soxhlet and @GroovyOctopusLabs!

4 Likes

What’s great is, is I didn’t realize it till after I ordered it, that it could be used as a top cap for a FFE.

3 Likes

Even more win!

3 Likes

Tbh I was shocked to see that no one sells them. I would’ve figured glacier tanks or at the very least bvv. Honestly though, I feel satisfied with my purchase. I don’t feel like I have something from some company that just churns out shit or just sells rebranded products.

I feel like what I have is what it is and it makes me smile from ear to ear in my brain and physically knowing that someone here took the time, effort and skill to make me a part that is of quality and exact specifications.

I have such a deep love for building stuff and sometimes I get ridiculous ideas like the madman I am and those are the ideas that make me go, "no way, what if… OmFg!!! “ AND I LOVE IT!!! So this to me is beautiful and again it makes me smile.

-I’m drunk it’s a friend of my girls birthday. Lol probably shouldn’t be on here.

4 Likes