All Things in Moderation

6 Likes

Damn. I didnā€™t realize it takes so much to be a level 3. Now Iā€™m even more confident in the minimal requirements of level 3 and 100 posts.

Seem like those requirements would drop the number of qualified people to like 30. I looked at the people that would qualify and I donā€™t have a single problem with any of those members as a moderator. Iā€™d be happy to help out when Iā€™m here which is when Iā€™m in front of the dab rig typically thats an awful lot. :joy::rofl::joy::man_shrugging:t3:

11 Likes

Another vote for @Killa12345. Also, @Roguelab would be a damn good candidate if he was interested with his infinite patience. Or @Demontrich or @square_root_pharms. Iā€™d even be down, but if thereā€™s limited slots those are a few who Iā€™d say are more qualified than my green self.

9 Likes

Another vote for @cyclopath and @killa12345 and honestly many others on that Level 3 list :call_me_hand:

9 Likes

I canā€™t afford a GLG membership, and Lord knows Iā€™m on here enough. Happy to help! :stuck_out_tongue:

Also any of the others on the list got my vote

6 Likes

This really needs to be doneā€¦
@Killa12345 and @cyclopath for sure without doubtā€¦

Iā€™d say me but I think that GLG membership can do somebody thatā€™s more qualified a lot better!

Letā€™s get that moderating going, it needs to be done for sure

You know yā€™all guys that do it are way to busy! Would really clean things up w the regulars doing the cleaning!

Kudos @Future good move ā€¦king yourself, I donā€™t play chess either Killa

7 Likes

Ill gladly be part of the cbd slinger crew. As far as other mod uses, im not too familiar with the teks/sops as most of you all. And would not want to give ppl the wrong advise.

3 Likes

Ive seen @Future offer up memberships for barter and other ways of payment(graphic design work, sop work). I think dude would serious discount it if you asked. There are other forms of payment just as valuable as cash. Im sure you can work something out with the brotha.

And geez yā€™all. Thanks for all the love not only here in this thread but in the Carbon Chemstry contestā€¦supporting my business and just allowing me to be around all of you making insane concentrates and sharing! Thought last year was insaneā€¦this one is off the charts so far and the sky is the limit for all of us. Nothing i do is special or technical. Simple golden rule. Treat others as you want to be treated. Simple and effective.

17 Likes

I nominate

@cyclopath @Soxhlet @Killa12345 @Photon_noir to be mods and I think the lifetime membership of the GLG should automatically give a user mod status as long as the user is level 2 and has over 250 posts and 50 likes.

11 Likes

is there a way we can check our progress to lvl3? Looking over my stats I surpassed all of those that I can tell. I was surprised I wasnā€™t in the list based on how much time I spend here :rofl:

3 Likes

Same here, now that i look at it :thinking:

2 Likes

i see trust level but im not sure how it correlates to a number?

Not exactly sure how I became a ā€˜level 3ā€™ member but am down to help if needed - looks like theres plenty of great candidates between volunteers and those elected

2 Likes

Iā€™d be willing to help as well. It seems there are several others that have a level 3 membership and are verified, but Iā€™d be willing to work as a moderator for the community. Thought Iā€™d put it out there.

Thank you.

3 Likes

Me tooā€¦ I just checked and meet all those requirements but donā€™t think I am a level 3 :thinking:

1 Like

Check out Monero/XMR Future if you already havenā€™t. Its the kind of tech the world needs today to free the people.

2 Likes