Alibaba Quantum Board LED Grow Lights

I think the meijiu F8 bar lights are probably the best china bar lights going right now. They’re like 2500+ diode count so watt per diode is in the sweet spot. Inventronics drivers and can be had for 620.00 ea after sea shipping to your door.

1 Like

I feel if more growers owned PAR meters and could see how uneven LED panel lighting is they would switch to bar lighting. I just did a test by putting my meter at the cola tops under my last 4x 250w (new style w/cooling fins+LM301B)LED panels and the PAR is all over the place. I am using 4 for a 4x8 area and if I measure right under the panels its not bad but when I go beyond and between the panels the difference is crazy. Much more even under my bar lighting and I can run the lights closer to the tops as I use movers. I try to keep my tops around 1000 umol. Only 2 more weeks and those panel LEDs are gone.
Not sure if he is a member here but BK78 from rollitup is loving those Meijiu bar LEDs and pretty sure he paid like $1250 for 2 shipped from China.

I have a grow shop and used to have a display of all the shit LED’s customers bought on AliExpress and disappointed them. Even when they were happy at the first few weeks of flowering the lights lost intensity and the spectrum changed due to diodes failing. There is a lot of BS in the LED field and they actually build boards that will fail faster due to marketing requirements. mainly, big sexy number if diodes.

1 Like