Air Tight Leak Proof Lids

Tell me how curing rosin is any different from storing it.

one is intended to improve and the other is going to degrade so you want it to degrade as little as possible. alot of people cant comprehend weed improving with age like beer or scotch but it happens. Peoples tastes will evolve and it wont always be about the loudest weed. Im storing some vintage 2016 in air tight leak proof jars for the 2030 fest. I had some glenvevit 17 today as a store sample= smooth after 17 years. thats different than if I store a bottle of jack in my closet I saw a vid with liquor snobs and apparently a freezer hurts high quality liquor Does your freezer DAMAGE whiskey? (we're kinda stunned here...) - YouTube

Weed and scotch don’t age the same bro. A 3 year old scotch is just getting started. 3 year old weed, even vacuum sealed, is way past its prime.

Some strains are really nice after curing. Some are much better fresh. It really all depends on the terpene profile, and how said profile ages. It also depends on the volatility of those Terpenes and how quickly they evaporate.

3 Likes

i understand but at the same time- some 3 year old weed didnt really take a hit. I used to read high times all the time. and remember a collector? and he had his gallon jars and it was cool. reviewer said some bad some good. What people have to realize is that not everyone is about fresh loud weed. Thats like ipa beer or vodka. Some people like wine, or cider, or etc. The weed market has alot of space to expand.

2 Likes