AI -40 cold trap unused. AI vacuum oven. O.S.S 100 lb and 50lb stainless butane reservoirs

Hello. I’m looking to downsize/liquidate some equipment from my extraction gear. I have for sale:

1. AI -40 degree cold trap, brand new condition.

2. AI vacuum oven (the 5 rack size)

3. Eco green cmep freshly rebuilt at eco greens location. Work order included.

4. A 100lb stainless steel butane reservoir from open source steel, configured for dual recovery.

5. A 50lb jacketed stainless steel butane reservoir from open source steel, also configured for dual recovery.

I’m asking for offers between 60 and 70 percent of current market value for each item. No trades please. Cash only. Everything is in excellent working order.

Looking forward to hearing from YOU!

What are you asking foe the 50lb solvent tank?

2 Likes

How much for the CMEP and 50# tank?

Is that tank a true 50# or does it hold 25?

Also how much for the 100#?

I’d like 1400 for the 100lb with gauge and valves installed
I’d like 800 for the 50lb tank with gauge and valves installed.

The cmep was refurbished last week, make me an offer for it, they are what like 2250 new? What do ya say to 1800 freshly refurbished at eco green(I have the work order receipt)

Location? Voltage and year of the vac oven?

Would you accept 1000 for the 100# tank

My email address is cybersyn@gmail.com please contact me there, this form has a very frustrating policy of severely limiting the number of times I can post in one day since I’m a new member.

alright I can post more than once a day now (thank you Zach)

Still few free to email me if your interested in seeing any of these items or would like to speak over the phone.

I would take 1400 for the cmep And another 750 for the jacketeted 50lb tank with hardware installed.

It’s from 2015 it’s in Portland Oregon and it’s 110v

How.mych for the oven 5 heated shelf ?

Is the 100lb still available?

If the trap and oven are still available let me know please

they are in fact still available :slight_smile:

Mmmmmmm what are you asking for the 50lb and the cold trap?

Sorry the 50lb is gone. I’d like 1500 for the cold trap since it’s brand new condition. But I’m willing to negotiate

Do you have the 100lb tank still?

1 Like