AGT-50 Fulvic Mineral Complex (Discount for Future4200 members!)

In the Netherlands, they have extremely clamped down on nitrogen usage.

The NH4+, Ca/Mg and Fe chelation in AGT-50 is a natural replacement for nitrogen capacity in soil and hydroponics, and cal/mag supplements, for sure.

2 Likes

We are adding it weekly and they for sure like it. I think it’s a great addition when running salts.

13 Likes

KZdmdEV

3 Likes

I haven’t been around thanks to a case of COVID, despite making it 2 1/2 years so far. Our office, production and my boss has been handling everything in my absence.

Thank you for your understanding. If there’s anything hanging out, just DM me for mydirect text/Signal number.

AgT

9 Likes

Oh noooooooo I hope y’all feel better!

1 Like

I’m just more tired than anything. Thanks for the kind words, bud.

AgT

1 Like

Is AGT-50 compatible with the Athena product line?

1 Like

Yes. Yes it is. Athena is just salts like the other 1000 different fertilizer companies.

1 Like

AGT-50 is compatible with Athena, minus strong oxidizers like Cleanse- hypochlorous acid. Organic inputs like kelp and fulvic may cause biofilm. If you are using strong oxidizers, it is perfectly suitable for foliar application in conjunction with your IPM program.

4 Likes

Why do we say to use AGT-50 all the way through flush to retain osmotic pressure for the best weight and terp retention?

There is also chelated K to help put on that late flower weight.

AgT

4 Likes

We passed our UL/cGMP audit with zero corrective actions this year.

We just had a surprise FDA audit. We passed again with zero issues.

MR

9 Likes

100% used through flush. For the terrrrps! :handshake:t3: :clap:t3:

5 Likes

Everyone at AgTonik appreciates our friends at Future 4200. We hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving together with your families.

9 Likes

To you and yours as well.

2 Likes

Weed.

ezgif-5-9792d377b0

3 Likes

I can’t buy mr fulvic. No shipping to Thailand. Not even on amazon​:sweat::sweat:

1 Like

To make “fulvic acid” you just need to harvest a nice natural forest floor. You want to get about 6" down, where you typically find heavy roots. Collect this material into wheel barrows and load it into the biggest container you can.

Add water and stir. Let the non dissolved solids settle and siphon off the brown water. Viola. This is extremely labor intensive… I am a happy AGT customer, but if you can’t source it there is a way…

5 Likes

Vortal, it’s going to be very dilute and there is much more like pH control for humic/fulvic content. It also needs to be used immediately for any beneficials (or to prevent pathogens). That said, I like your style.

5 Likes

We have a special deal going until Spring planting in the US.

If Future members are buying 30 and 55-gallon drums, we will honor the price per liter sent in 20-liter vessels. It goes UPS/Fedex expedited instead of freight, gets to you more quickly and it is more easy to handle.

Who’s in?

3 Likes

Just hyping our early 2023 special- All orders go out in convenient 20 liter (>5-gallons) vessels for the same price as 30 and 55 gallon barrels in your hands quickly by UPS/Fedex instead of freight.

We always have special pricing on 1000L totes (by freight) for Future 4200 members. We are passing the savings and convenience on to you.

vps10eisukw91

5 Likes