AGT-50 Fulvic Mineral Complex (Discount for Future4200 members!)

That was a nice dog intermission.

I just want to remind you that we have S/M and L/XL fitted hats and heady AgTonik hat pins for existing AGT-50 customers!

8 Likes

We have had awesome feedback using Certis Bio Double Nickle Bacillus amyloliquefaciens strain D747 in place of strong oxidizers in the root zone. We have had great trials and have done further research with our CSO concerning ORP in hydroponics. (Thanks, @FicklePickle !)

I am also going to start a trial with Trichoderma harzianum as a biofungicide that produces toxins to root pathogens. We have always tried to contribute to our fiield of science and I feel this is the small thing that I can do for deeper understanding of the role of biostimulants in agriculture.

11 Likes

6ucyep

3 Likes

I was just about to use some buckets a and concrete and pvc just like this

#buckettek

2 Likes

They love there tonic!!!

10 Likes

That last one looks like InHouse Sugarcane or Slurricane. Simply awesome.

(Thanks for the goat tax too!)

2 Likes

Thank you!!!
She’s the new poddy mouth pheno I’ve been hunting…

2 Likes

1997 called. They want their clear jugs and paper labels back. :rofl:

It’s a small thing, but we are improving our packaging from customer feedback.

8 Likes

Anonymous customer sent me a picture of their garden. I get the same exact same fade using the fulvic, amino and organic acids in AGT-50 through flush as they do. Wow!

3 Likes

Agt 50 1ml per gallon
Aurora Trinity (kelp and shit) 5ml per gallon

Just sprayed sulfur yesterday and I like to wash it off with a health foliar the next day.

Can I add shit like cease and epsom to this recipe @AgTonik

4 Likes

Idk about cease, but I would add some epsom and agsil16h for sure

3 Likes

The only thing it is not compatible with is strong oxidizers because of the organic content which may cause biofilm.

I LOVE that spray setup, BTW.

1 Like

https://www.amazon.com/Graco-Magnum-262805-Airless-Sprayer/dp/B0026SSW8G/ref=asc_df_B0026SSW8G/?tag=hyprod-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid=167125490367&hvpos=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=14642380508420946808&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9033087&hvtargid=pla-307179217868&th=1

if you use oils spray them out with hot water after use or eventually they will break due to buildup inside, zero issues with non oil foliars

buy from a big box or amazon and keep the receipt and box and exchange if issues arise

get a seperate one for oils and you can use the other one for sulfur and regular non oil foliars

1 Like

i use powersi currently

4ml per gal

what are the advantages of using agsil? thanks

It’s cheap.

Poor man special

2 Likes

yeah powersi is the opposite of cheap but i only use for foliar so it goes a long way

1 Like

Throw a 3’ extension on it, you’ll like the reach.

I drag this around spreading the tonic.
@AgTonik
Send a few stickers for her when you have time. The guys on the farm have been begging for some swag…

9 Likes

Sick little set up.

1 Like

You can get 20 pounds for the same price as a 1l of powersi.
You would make hundreds if not thousands of gallons of agsil 16h.

1 Like

Is it the same? Molecular wise?

I thought all the power so and similar expensive ass bottles were water soluble monosalicylic acid as opposed to silica.

Educate me. I’m dumb in the ways of silica tbh.

1 Like