AGT-50 Fulvic Mineral Complex (Discount for Future4200 members!)

If people can’t understand the grief involved in the process of losing your fuzzy little creature pet then they shouldn’t be friends, or even acquaintances. It’s completely understandable, and I think you’re a Righteous Dude! Take a break if you need to, take care of you Homie! Maybe think about a new fuzzy little thing (I know it’s still soon)? You know we’re all here, and if there’s anything anyone can do you know we’ll do it!

12 Likes

Thank you. If I’m snarky or cynical, it can’t be all weed and dollar signs all day. I just have some stuff I’m dealing with in my personal life.

9 Likes

Love you @AgTonik you are far and away the most outgoing nicest sales person I’ve ever dealt with. So much so I consider you family, homie.

Totally understandable the emotions you’re processing. 16yrs is along time for a relationship! Knowing you, you went whole hog and devoted tons of energies into said relationship right upto the very last day. Fucking right its gonna take some settling, resetting, regrouping, recalibration, all that kind of shit. It’s natural, you’re working through some shit. You were dealing with stuff before this happened, it’s all heavy.

I’m still reeling over the loss of my ol’ girls and my loco’s son junior of whom we lost years ago. Shit hurts. Memories are strong. Love lasts.

We’re all here for you feel free to call me if you ever wanna chat.

8 Likes

Thanks @The_Lone_Stiller . I’ve gotten a call, text and DMs with support from several Future friends.

We are looking into AGT-50 as a compost concentrate for use in mushroom cultivation. Stay tuned.

5 Likes

I am in love with Third Coast Peanut Butter Breath crosses:

12 Likes

Looks slammin!

2 Likes

As much as I love Future, I’ve got to unplug for a bit and take some time for myself. If you need anything, shoot me an e-mail at matt@agtonik.com. Talk to you soon!

16 Likes

I hope feel better my friend! You will be missed, and you are loved!

4 Likes

Have a happy Independence Day weekend to all my American friends. I hope all my other growmies have an awesome day as well.

Here’s my view this week:

17 Likes

Have a great weekend, it for sure takes some time to unwind once in a while.

4 Likes

That is an amazing view. Thank you for being you. :wink:

7 Likes

Luh you @AgTonik :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::vulcan_salute::metal:

8 Likes

Couldn’t wait to get my business license in order for some of this goodness, so I broke down and bought a bottle on Prime day. I’ll report back with results.

Any worries with phytotoxicity? I plan on doing a foliar spray first, and while I usually spray after the sun goes down, I just want to be sure. Gonna follow it up with a drench in a week or two.

3 Likes

No worries about phytotoxicity. Just spray out of direct light. Just like several products on this website it is “Magic Dirt”.

4 Likes

With nothing on the label speaking to any risks with any method of application at any time, figured I’d ask the expert himself. Thanks @AgTonik! Looking forward to unlocking my plants’ full potential.

4 Likes

Nice lookin hash! That little auto is filling in nicely, too!

3 Likes

Yeah, I have a small handful of autos for the summer, my buddies tent is where stuff actually produces lol

I have one cindy jack auto from Dutch passion I sort of have high Hope’s for tho

Either way they all get the tonic :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

I added some Mr. Fulvic to my last DWC water change, not sure if it’s just a coincidence but the flowering smell is turned up to 11 and the plants seem to be transpiring more than usual. If this helps to maintain the terps through to harvest it’ll be worth every penny.

The outdoor plants in veg got a dose too, I was a little late starting the feeding so I gave them calmag, veg nutes and fulvic. They went from droopy one morning to steering their solar panels to track the sun the next!

4 Likes

Hey @GreySeer - Thanks for the pics. You’re going to love the best fulvic, amino and organic acid fertilizer supplement on the market.

1 Like

6 weeks on Sunday. Boosting thanks to agt-50

9 Likes