AGT-50 Fulvic Mineral Complex (Discount for Future4200 members!)

I love yucca, plants love yucca lol

Going to stick with my x70…

Unless this stuff is cheaper, but I doubt it.

3 Likes

@Medicine.grower I don’t like watered down stuff and quillaia extract powder looks great as a surfactant.

@Pupparoo It’s great as a foliar and in the root zone. The sugars are a great substitute for molasses.

6 Likes

Was high thinking could I put agt in my tents humidifier water? Turn off my exhaust fan and let the humidifier run for an hour filling the tent with moist delicious air

1 Like

That’s really interesting. It is just water and fulvic minerals. As long as you could wash your floor and walls afterwards, experimentation is fun!

It’s in a 4x4 mylar tent so I’m sure it could be cleaned how often would be the factor determining labor efficiency.

Will the fulvic acid build up on the mylar interior and damage it? :thinking:

1 Like

It definitely won’t damage it. It is darker from the iron and carbon content and should clean up with just water. It’s like a low-tech fogger.

Interesting idea. It could work with an ultrasonic humidifier, but wouldn’t work with a wick type humidifier. I would worry about residue on led diodes a little bit, but hps, cmh, etc should be pretty easy to clean.

3 Likes

I have a few ultrasonic ones. It actually worked nicely I let it happen during the 4 hour dark period. 1 gallon to the dome, I have some new plants going and some autos finishing. Saw new growth on all budsites in 24 hours. Will do it again in a few days and try to do some before and after.

@BIgm I’m using kingbrite quantum boards the diodes should be easy to wipe down if buildup were to build I usually wipe them down between grows large scale I could see it being annoying to get to all the lights.

3 Likes

12 Likes

Thanks for sharing the awesome picture! It’s very dapper behind that trimmer of yours.

5 Likes

Gorilla Nut (Peanut Butter Breath X Gorilla Butter) from Fresh Coast Seeds- Week 6 getting swole on the juice.

It’s got peanut sized nugs. Wife took a lower as a sample and told me it’s probably a 30%-er. The earthiness and woody (like almond?) flavor is why people think it tastes like peanut butter.

index

11 Likes

4-Hour Nap (Not 5-Hour Energy!) setting up to be a frost bomb from @Dr.stanky. I looks like it’s going to yield decent, too.

12 Likes
7 Likes

LOL. I always thought Sarah from TPB was kinda cute :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

Happy Monday. Here’s some week 7 Gorilla Glue.

5 Likes

Doing work for leisure

With that boost

11 Likes

Wow, that’s pretty. The calyxes and trim job is tight. It’s hard to keep that level of QC, but that’s stock photo beautiful.

5 Likes

Small batch is always tighter, thanks bro!

It’s not work if you love it, right?

4 Likes

These are early harvested Peanut Butter Breath lower larf. Yes, please.

13 Likes

Gorilla Nut near the finish line:

13 Likes