AGT-50 Fulvic Mineral Complex (Discount for Future4200 members!)

I was evaluating autoflowers for an early crop outdoors next year. I haven’t gotten a chance to try Mephisto yet, but Ethos was the winner of the ones that I popped.

I can’t believe 1) the uniformity of these plants. They were simply topped at the 4th node before they went into flower. 2) the potency compared to even a couple years ago. (I’m sure AGT-50 helped too!)

14 Likes

The ladies are still in super stretch mode. You can’t even tell we de-leafed a week ago. Veg is boring, but this is where the action starts to happen. I know the red stems are from the 3500k+660nm LED’s being too close and they are hungry for Mg. I’ll give them some epsom salt and bump up the AGT-50 tonight.

8 Likes

AGT-50 FOR THE WIN.

11 Likes

I’m going to need you to send me an oz of each strain that you have in order for me to review it for the safety of the people…
For reals though…

6 Likes

I’m with you. No way that’s safe for the public. Future fans only

3 Likes

Send me your info. I’ll drop a care package in the mail.

7 Likes

DM sent!
I’m literally school girl excited!

3 Likes

Which one of my growmies in OR referred a Cannabis Cup winner to AgTonik? We appreciate you!

5 Likes

It sounds like there might be a repeat winner this year

4 Likes

My favorite part of the weed business is growing the plants. They are good listeners and they don’t try to hustle you. It’s so satisfying taking care of something for 16 weeks and seeing it’s potential at the end. Even though these have been a bit neglected, they are some of the healthiest plants since I can remember.

10 Likes

At 4 weeks they are all completely feathered out.
AGT-50 IS LIKE FRANKS SAUSE, PUT THAT SHIT ON EVERYTHING

15 Likes

Frosty birds!

3 Likes

They are happy the sun is out. They have been hiding from the rain.

2 Likes

Thank you sir for a good product. I have tagged this batch so I can see potency when it comes in.

12 Likes

It’s cold as hell in Michigan. It might not be the same where you are, but I’m glad the ladies are wearing fuzzy sweaters.

4 Likes

Delete please. Wrong thread

Biscotti sundae fed jacks 321, power si and agt-50.
Day 54 , 10 days to go.

9 Likes

This bitch is frosty thanks AGT-50. :fire::fire::fire:

11 Likes

Wow.

The owner of the company loves seeing customer pictures. I’ll definitely be showing that one off tomorrow!

5 Likes

I’m amazed by just adding your product to a existing system with no other changes, can create a huge difference in the final product.

4 Likes