AGT-50 Fulvic Mineral Complex (Discount for Future4200 members!)

I love seeing tissue samples from customers on treated plants versus untreated (or using a strictly fulvic product like Ful-Power). The brix and mineral content is always higher, which directly translates to THC/oil/terpene content.

Just a note on usage- Start at 0.5ml/gallon AGT-50 (or 90% fertilizer usage) and work your way up with drench and foliar. When leaf tips start to lighten, you have reached maximum nutrient absorption. You are saving on input costs, but you’ve also maximized what the plant can metabolize through chelation, and will drastically reduce nutrient pH insolubility.

6 Likes

I’m tempted to try a foliar feed, just been using it as a drench and have been super happy with the results.

What rate are you applying it as a foilar feed?

2 Likes

Foliar is fantastic and assists your IPM program to be more effective.

General usage/maintenance/IPM assistance- 0.5ml/gallon
Fresh bulbs/sealed room- up to 2.5ml/gallon
Outdoors/greenhouse direct sun- up to 5ml/gallon.

These are maximum dosages. Work your way up and always watch leaf tips for maximum absorption guidelines. Always spray before lights go out/in the dark/indirect light.

2 Likes

Im running it at 50% strength and have my nutriens dialed back 25%. I also run a tea that i added some AGT to and thats why I dont have it a full strength. Everything looks happy so no need to change anything.

7 Likes

I’m gonna try a foilar feed tonight/tomorrow morning before lights out!

3 Likes

We try to be very responsive to customer needs and feedback. AgTonik is modifying product usage guidelines and taking a look at some of our SOP’s based on a few considerations from @BG305’s facility.

EDIT: Wow, 1650 ppm on his Guardian, those ladies are going to put out!

4 Likes

I’m doing 1480ppm. Have been for 6yrs

4 Likes

You running 5.8ph in tupur

2 Likes

I could do 2-2100ppm on bioAG. Right now at 1650 I’m at the sweet spot like @AgTonik said.

10 Likes

Yes, running 5.6 -5.8 with Bloom nutrients and 6.0-6.2 with Veg nutes.

5 Likes

I completely agree that you have a superior product. Where I have trouble getting my company to use it is board meetings. Believe me, I took the studies you sent me in there. I was basically told: they believe the ferti organic is of comparable quality to ful-power and they did not see quantifiable differences in your test between agt-50 and ful-power. For reference we buy salts by the pallet and depending on market price of salts we are +/- 5 cents per feed gallon all in, including ferti organic kelp, aminos and fulvic. The fulvic is 1/10 of a cent per feed gallon.

I am just trying to inform you why my company decided against it at this time. Hopefully you will have some more data in the future that will show these suits a quantifiable difference.

3 Likes

I went drench & foliar :facepunch:t3::call_me_hand:t3:

1 Like

Our marketing department genuinely loves putting out cannabis and hemp specific content. Check it out!

Cannabis Hemp Sell Sheet.pdf (452.0 KB)

5 Likes

Giggidy :wink::smirk::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I’m gonna spread this around like quagmire does himself

3 Likes

So added Agt to my routine about 4 week-ish ago. This is how 3 different phenos of the same strain (Strawberry Skunk Glue ((DomGlue) Dominion Skunk x Darkhorse Strawberry Glue) Purpose Genetics). The buds are filling out, and bulking up. ROCK Hard Nugs on most advanced one, the second is 2 weeks behind, and the 3rd 2 weeks behind that. I’m seriously impressed with Agt, and what it’s doing for my garden. It’s really the only thing that I am using at this point. I can’t wait to see how the yields pan out! These are grown under 1,000w MH.

10 Likes

Just got mine yesterday and already cracked in on the established garden. but will be testing it on some starters soon.

Thanks alot Agtonik!

3 Likes

Thanks guys. I’ve been growing for most of my life and I wouldn’t be doing sales (nobody likes sales folks!) or even promoting this stuff if it wasn’t an excellent product or different than all other Ag products.

Wow, Capt., you’ve maximized the amount of nutes those ladies are uptaking! Be sure to keep an eye on those leaf tips and keep on doing what you are doing!

5 Likes

We kept on getting tagged on Instagram. It’s what the kids use. By popular demand, we now have an instagram:

http://instagram.com/agtonik

6 Likes

And now you have another follower!

5 Likes

Plants look healthy and at week 3 i am noticing more resin production. Check out the stems.

11 Likes