AGT-50 Fulvic Mineral Complex (Discount for Future4200 members!)

I love working in the cannabis and hemp industry. I appreciate thoughtful, down to earth folks who simply enjoy growing with good products.

LinkedIn is my daily dose of humor, especially when a “Master Grower” takes his job way too seriously about hydro store products without looking at the science. I’m thinking to myself "this dude gets paid $30-40k salary to water plants.

Did I mention lately that I appreciate the folks at Future 4200?

14 Likes

My heat & soul dropped when I opened my mail :heart_eyes::drooling_face:

11 Likes

Wowwwwwww

2 Likes

I’m excited, I’ll have 06-07 gg4 here soon as well :drooling_face:

3 Likes

You are gunna need a bigger tent lol

3 Likes

I told the wife I’m ready to take back a warehouse again, so now I’m looking at some investors that have been keeping an eye on what I bring in :smirk:

2 Likes

I’m glad you got them ok. I’ve been working on the GG4 BX project for 3 years now. I only sent out 3 packs to folks here. The males in that pack are worth crossing with any gassy strain for potency, calyxes and terps.

5 Likes

I can see why, I’m more than happy I was chosen thank you :pray:t3::pray:t3:

1 Like

Darlins net at 70 days supplemented with agt-50 !! First time with her. Love her.

13 Likes

Looks gorgeous :call_me_hand:t3::call_me_hand:t3:

2 Likes

Sour papaya at 72 days supplemented with agt-50. Unique nose. Yummy.

9 Likes

FlashBang-B x (A5HAZEBX x FlashPoint#40) supped with agt-50 whole time

10 Likes

Ecsd at 75 days supplemented with agt-50. Wowwwww…

16 Likes

Those calyxes on the Darlin’s Net! The senescence on the calyxes means you have a great flush too. That looks like top shelf to me.

Absolutely.

3 Likes

this hydro or soil u may said already sorry if so

1 Like

yeah ful power that’s the name the one I ran years ago when I learned about chelation ,calcium carbonate , and canna …the triple Cs!

wish I still grew to try this chit out. I use it one my house plants and outdoor plants I cared about that had spent nectar for the gods soil as my medium. so I bet they loving it all that calcium still in there bc I was over feeding the truck out of it

2 Likes

Coir @StoneD

3 Likes

My plants are eating it up, it’s great.

Weren’t you thinking of a stealth grow?

3 Likes

yeah but man it’s one those every time I hear a chopper I hit the deck

6 Likes

We just finished a pepper study with AGT-50. 30+% difference in pepper number and yield using AGT-50 versus a control.

Check it out!

Pepperstudy2020.pdf (6.4 MB)

9 Likes