AGT-50 Fulvic Mineral Complex (Discount for Future4200 members!)

Biscotti sundae fed jacks 321, power si and agt-50.
Day 54 , 10 days to go.

9 Likes

This bitch is frosty thanks AGT-50. :fire::fire::fire:

11 Likes

Wow.

The owner of the company loves seeing customer pictures. I’ll definitely be showing that one off tomorrow!

5 Likes

I’m amazed by just adding your product to a existing system with no other changes, can create a huge difference in the final product.

4 Likes

I’m dying to use it in my dwc

5 Likes

It’s awesome in DWC, you just can’t use it with hypochlorous acid. Our top secret new product that we have been working on is fulvic with amino and organic acids for hydroponics that doesn’t break down with strong oxidizers. I’m pumped about it, so we will get it into people’s hands as soon as we can.

8 Likes

White Wedding from Mosca Week 5. Zoom in on those trichs. She’s gonna be a dense one!

7 Likes

Love those long stalks on the trichs. @AgTonik check the bat line.

3 Likes

When I get a plant with long capitate stalked trichomes, I call my buddy who makes solventless hash. The odds are much higher that it will wash very well for him.

7 Likes

@BG305 has a theory that there is synergism between soluble silica in PowerSi and AGT-50 to raise THC content. I just picked up a gang of PowerSi and have plenty of AGT-50 to test his hypothesis.

He is an awesome grower, but here is his data to support that:

6 Likes

I’m currently running recylce-sil to good effect. Sorry, just can’t foot the price for power-si… The recycle-sil was like 28 bucks shipped for 1/2 pound. Use 1/2 tblsp per gallon, and no problems using the Agt and it together

6 Likes

What’s your feed/water regimen?

2 Likes

I’ve been running earthjuice seablast at low ppm with a custom soil.
And of course AGT-50

3 Likes

Next round I’m going to try hvt

2 Likes

5 Likes

Edited to stay on topic: I am so glad @AgTonik came onto this forum. Between the knowledge and using his product in my garden I have only gained from the start of his presence.

6 Likes

If it works for you, keep doing it! If you would like to discuss silica, please do so here:

Let’s keep the thread on track with AGT-50.

5 Likes

I’m running the same strain with just AGT-50 to see what the difference is in resin production. This was also the first full room run with the genetics. I expect the numbers to improve after a few runs.

5 Likes

Do it! We have always been science and data forward and want customers to decide what the best product is for them.

I respect @BG305 as a grower and as a business person. It’s because of that I picked up HGV nutrients and PowerSi. I think there might be something to his choice in biostimulants.

6 Likes

How often should I soil drench or foliar agt-50? I try not to over do it.

1 Like